• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter0611

Yeah, SFV pools play is going to be especially tough to watch this EVO. Top 32 will certainly contain a few new surprise players, but top 8 will probably have the same old faces.

pools are always free at evo.

There's a good chance there will be a big surprise in the top 8. Maybe even someone who hasn't gone to CPT event yet.

Nuu

Banned
Playing Third Strike on Fightcade and man this game is incredible!

It does feel a bit slow at times though. Is there a way to display FPS counter while in fightcade? I tried Fraps but that messes up the screen.

their landlord is looking for a new tenant at a higher rent price so NL is supposedly moving soon to a new location whenever the landlord finds somebody

CurlyW

They've already said SFV pools will start Friday so no surprises there although I'm sure some top player will complain about it lol.

Street Fighter pools have been held on Friday at Evo the last several years (with Marvel pools on Saturday). Only difference this time is that they'll have to run pools for it on both days. May also have to make changes to their normal schedule of running all the semifinal pools at the same time and run two waves of semi pools instead.

Street Fighter pools have been held on Friday at Evo the last several years (with Marvel pools on Saturday). Only difference this time is that they'll have to run pools for it on both days. May also have to make changes to their normal schedule of running all the semifinal pools at the same time and run two waves of semi pools instead.

SF semis are always my favorite part of Evo (even more than top 8), so I would love if they switched to both Friday and Saturday.

shaowebb

He's a man with a deep love of gaming and more importantly gamers. I really admire the man and hope someday to approach him with what I've been working on and letting him have a look. He may rip it apart, he may praise it...I dont know what he'll do. I just hope someday that I can hear the man say something to me about how he feels about my work. From one guy who put himself into that world and made it to someone hoping to do so. Any sort of discussion on my goals and what I've been doing and what I should expect would be welcome.

i can probably make it out of pools

If their was a year where the average Gold-level online player could make it out of pools at EVO, it's this one. If we just say that the final number is 4400 players, that means their are 275 pools with 550 making it out. Their aren't enough top players to stick in 275 pools. Their should be a lot of pools where people will look at the names and be like "I have no idea who any of these people are". Then their next thought will probably be

so+you're+telling+me+there's+a+chance.jpg

I'm so bummed I can't go this year. Of course I can't go this year because I can't get those days off because everybody wants to take Summer off and I was too far behind in seniority to get those days before they disappeared :(

He's a man with a deep love of gaming and more importantly gamers. I really admire the man and hope someday to approach him with what I've been working on and letting him have a look. He may rip it apart, he may praise it...I dont know what he'll do. I just hope someday that I can hear the man say something to me about how he feels about my work. From one guy who put himself into that world and made it to someone hoping to do so. Any sort of discussion on my goals and what I've been doing and what I should expect would be welcome.

Killian is already spoken for.

Keep your hands off him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom