• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuu

Banned
So my Mad Cats arcade stick just randomly stopped working. The micro switches on the left plane stopped registering inputs. Something like this has happened before but it started working again after a restart. Not this time. This happen to anyone before? Its not even a year old.

Almost everything stopped working? This happened to me the other day and it turns out I accidentally flipped one of the switches to lock mode.

If not, try opening the back up and see if something became unplugged.

Beckx

@MikeZSez
Ey neat, Skullgirls has more pre-reg at NWM than MKX, KI, and UMvC3. It's nice when tournaments actually include the game, innit...

in other news: several fighting games in the steam anime sale. KoFXIII, Xrd, and older stuff. also they have Momodora IV on sale and that game is amazing and you should check it out.

in other news: several fighting games in the steam anime sale. KoFXIII, Xrd, and older stuff. also they have Momodora IV on sale and that game is amazing and you should check it out.

Not sure if Xrd is a good investment with the sequel like a month out, but I'm tempted lol

shaowebb

I used the anime sale for "Legend of the Dark Witch".

As someone who loves shmups, castlevania, and megaman it was a no brainer for $3. I also got Momodora Reverie Under the Moonlight for the same reason.

Now all I need is Pharoah Rebirth+ and my metroidvania wish list is pretty well done.

I'll hold off a bit longer on Koihime Enbu. I'll be there at relaunch either way since I imported it for consoles already. I will make certain to get the steam version for some good playtime with folks here and english .

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Norfwest major hype! OMG. Kanye's daughter's name is North West. North West Major. Mind blown! TO should notify him.

shaowebb

You did good, i hope you enjoy Momodora as much as i did.

I have Pharoah Rebirth+ but haven't had time to get very far in it yet.

Thanks. I'm currently cycling through my fighters, Culdcept 3ds, and looking to pick a Metroidvania to enjoy with the wife.

I own this one game that Q told me about but I can't remember its name and its buried in my massive steam library. It was in atlantis or something and was castlevania like but with a shitload of awesome beat em up combos like devil may cry in 2d or something.

Its killing me not remembering the name of that thing. I know its not Wings of Vi but I keep checking that title for some reason lol.
EDIT: Valdis Story! God that was bugging me...

Wallach

Norfwest major hype! OMG. Kanye's daughter's name is North West. North West Major. Mind blown! TO should notify him.

u9qcePe.jpg

Wallach

Seeing the higher res shots, I'm coming around on the Guile premium costume. The shades are definitely inferior though. I wish he just had the same aviators as the default.

Almost everything stopped working? This happened to me the other day and it turns out I accidentally flipped one of the switches to lock mode.

If not, try opening the back up and see if something became unplugged.

Appreciate the help and concern. Got it working again by just plugging in and out repeatedly and the left plane slowly started responding. The 4 micro switch was the last to respond and would go in and out intermittenly. Gotta be a.wiring issue. Hopefully, it's good for now.
Guile looks much bulkier than he did in SF4. In SF4 he kind of looked scrawny..

Has to be a joke.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Floe's donation voice thing is cracking me up. Sounds like a Vietnamese accent.

Besides Floe who else is streaming Guile?

Floe is on fucking fire tonight, holy shit at the 2% milk talk L O L

Screw Floe, imma still say chocolate milk like the fatass I am

Floe's donation voice thing is cracking me up. Sounds like a Vietnamese accent.

Besides Floe who else is streaming Guile?

I believe Poongko is streaming.

And yeah, he changed it to Vietnamese language like a week ago and keeps forgetting to change it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom