• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaowebb

What was the last fighting game revealed at E3? Killer Instinct 2013?

Injustice 2 was revealed on Saturday at ESL

I think it was KI, Watch it be some kind of multiconsole announcement out of nowhere somehow for SFV and nothing new. Don't know how they'd swing that though. It'd mean some serious cash dumping by microsoft between probably both Sony and Capcom for that to be true.

If its a fighter and X1 related my guess is a port. If its somehow marvel and there is any patching or updating what so ever it'd be ridiculous. The entire FGC would explode.

Dahbomb

who?

the supreme archaeologist?
AAAAYYYY LLMMAAAOO!!!!!

The main baddie in Gears of War, final boss.

300px-RAAM.png

Dahbomb

90% of the combat was space harrier combat (a Kamiya favorite) combined with long ranged, boring bow sniping and then 10% of wacking the soft weak spot with a generic combo slash.

In Kamiya I trust but man... that was pretty bad.

90% of the combat was space harrier combat (a Kamiya favorite) combined with long ranged, boring bow sniping and then 10% of wacking the soft weak spot with a generic combo slash.

In Kamiya I trust but man... that was pretty bad.

I will agree that the presentation looked pretty bland. However, I feel like there's still so much we don't yet know about Scalebound. So, I'm going to remain optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom