• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripon

Amazon trying to clear out the SFV stock.

P0Ekr2j.png

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_...0,B00T93CCHI,B00JFCA6V2,B00XH47J7I,B01BDWU4C2

Neoxon

SFV Season One edition on the way.
That wouldn't surprise me, albeit titled "Street Fighter V: A Shadow Falls" to avoid the worn-out GotY/Season/Complete Edition naming trope (though I could see Capcom just going with "Street Fighter V: Season 1" for the sake of simplicity). That said, it would make sense to wait until after the Capcom Cup so they could include whatever balance updates & DLC costumes Capcom chooses to release after Urien drops next month up until the end of the year (I mean, there's apparently gonna be only one balance overhaul this year, which would be after the Capcom Cup, but you get the idea).

Dahbomb

Saying Season 1 on the disc implies there's a Season 2 and more which means people are going to feel robbed when they buy it and there's another edition down the line.

And they can't say "GOTY edition" but ain't no one giving SFV those awards (but that probably hasn't stopped publishers from doing it).

Neoxon

Saying Season 1 on the disc implies there's a Season 2 and more which means people are going to feel robbed when they buy it and there's another edition down the line.

And they can't say "GOTY edition" but ain't no one giving SFV those awards (but that probably hasn't stopped publishers from doing it).
Plus "GotY Edition" also implies that the game is not gonna get anymore DLC, which doesn't seem to be the case. This is why I suggested "A Shadow Falls" as the subtitle for the Season 1 compilation disc. It avoids the pitfalls associated with the other names (Super, Ultra, Ultimate, Season [Insert # Here], GotY Edition, etc.) & it goes along with the name of the Season 1 story.

pizzacat

Banned
Deathstroke is closer to Deadpool than Deadshot is (I mean, Deadpool IS a parody of Deathstroke).

Good to see NRS upping their face game.
Deadpool wasn't created as a parody, he was actually meant to be as serious as Deathstroke is because the guy writing him liked Deathstroke a lot

shaowebb

Okay...this is rare but I have an UMVC3 question. Anyone know of a way to rapid fire Dual Palm with Iron fist? Its back+heavy and it projectile nullifies, but obviously fails vs multihit projectiles which there are TONS of in the game. When I quit I was just using Arthur triple dagger to wave dash in, but it occurred to me in an off moment that I'd quit using dual palm very early and hadn't really tried to figure out if you could cancel it rapidly into itself using anything.

Just speculating how to make Ironfist countering projectiles more of a thing. No one bothered with his chi countering stuff due to DP rapid fire execution, but just curious if any of the veterans here might know of some stuff to try.

EDIT: man...looking back and reading up I forgot Rising Fang projectile nullified. Them rekka prerequisites to hit the move made it rare. Woulda been nice to have that on deck at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom