• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripon

Neo_G with the ladies.

CqShRq0UAAAP3ZI.jpg:large

I think all chain pizzas are trash really. Nothing better than mom and pop stores.

To be honest I think most popular chains suck compared to 10+ years ago. Mcdonalds nuggets suck now, etc.

There's a small chain in So Cal and 2 shops here for NY style and Chicago pizza, shit delicious, and shames all others.

You just don't know how to order at In&Out.

It's like blaming your stick or pad because you got crappy hands.

This too. 5 guys is ok, but In-N-Out and Fatburger are men amongst boys.

mbpm1

Where do I sign up?
Well he doesn't get to apply it from ranged attacks like fang, but with it now if someone zones you out when you have poison they're getting chip damage less than the poison effect damage.

Also its not potential damage like fang, they lose real life. :D

Tripon

Well he doesn't get to apply it from ranged attacks like fang, but with it now if someone zones you out when you have poison they're getting chip damage less than the poison effect damage.

Also its not potential damage like fang, they lose real life. :D
Fangs poison is real tick damage.

miku

Alice is a lewd nurse that follows Terry around, often cheering for him and his friends. She makes lewd sexual jokes from time to time, but rarely takes the person's reactions seriously

Alice is best character

I don't like In-N-Out's buns or fries. The actual burger and the milkshakes aren't bad for fast food, but I would basically never go there unless it was with a group of people that already wanted it.

I almost never go to fast foot as it is(maybe 1-2 times a year), but if I had to choose it'd be Five Guys. I like mushrooms and barbeque sauce on my burgers.

How do you get your burgers, how do you get your fries? Do you settle for the default? Sounds like you order with a frown.

I went there once before I knew the secret menu, then again after I learned about it. Haven't been back since. I'll hit up McDonalds if I want a trash burger. At least the fries there are guaranteed to be good.

Tripon

I went there once before I knew the secret menu, then again after I learned about it. Haven't been back since. I'll hit up McDonalds if I want a trash burger. At least the fries there are guaranteed to be good.
Are you one of those guys who orders their beef well done?

In'n Out is awesome. Default fries suck though. Double double with grilled and raw onions and well done fries. Mmmmmm good.

I have been to 5 guys a few times. I just didn't like it much. I was hyped to go there too.

Kalamari

Flux really dedicated to that wethead look, I guess the freshly showered look really sets him apart from the rest of the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom