• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Espn being a Disney company....just like Marvel

guys, do we really need a trailer at this point? can't get more confirmed than this

need this mvc4ified

giphy.gif

shaowebb

Considering that Marvel thread is over 80 pages or something now if nothing else comes from this and MVC4 isn't announced it will at least serve as a major nudge in the right direction.

When it does happen I just hope I get to play as Daredevil. I wanted him in the last game and I am certain the dude would be an evolved take on Yatterman-1's playstyle of long range disjointed normals with DD exchanging yatterman's weapon for his own tethered devil sticks.

Im betting Daredevil will have him some of this guy's stuff as a base

shaowebb

All I know is that if Marvel is happening I will HAVE to go stick again. Pad warrior dont cut it for me on that series (though oddly I'm doin okay with BB and KOF so far that way).

I'd be goin in on a new stick for it. Guess I could take another Deadpool pic for the launch as well lol.

EDIT: Also speaking of KOF check out the lighting update coming DEC 1

Here you go (source):

CyUY8vOUoAMhBSb.jpg

CyUY9smVIAEVuyb.jpg

Line_HTX

Even if there's no new Marvel news, new DMC5 news and with Trump as President... 2016 is still going to end well for me as I just officially got engaged to a woman who I love dearly. The engagement event was massive!

I would have been going more ham in that in that other thread if I wasn't distracted as of late. But now with Lupinko back at it again it's time to turn the hype up a notch!

Yo, congratulations, Dahbomb! That's pretty sweet!

NEO0MJ

I would have been going more ham in that in that other thread if I wasn't distracted as of late. But now with Lupinko back at it again it's time to turn the hype up a notch!

Guess you'll have to stop playing fighters now, right?
Just kidding, you never played them anyway!

But seriously, congrats.

Anyone else feel Capcom Cup hasn't been as advertised as last year's? Or maybe it's just that there are a lack of fgc shows at the moment so it hasn't been as talked about. Maybe that's why I have that feeling.

Line_HTX

Katsuhiro Harada ‏@Harada_TEKKEN 16m16 minutes ago

Yep. RT@lupinko Will Ms. Lenne Hardt return for this year's Global King of Iron Fist? #T7FR #鉄拳7FR

From... UUUU SSSS AAAAAA... NAAAAAPPPSSSSS!!!

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sure people plant this shit as bait by now.

Gotta love me some Sf3 Alpha with them berries, best fighting game of all time. I only played Sagat, though

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Even if there's no new Marvel news, new DMC5 news and with Trump as President... 2016 is still going to end well for me as I just officially got engaged to a woman who I love dearly. The engagement event was massive!

Congratulations Dahbomb! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

so if mvc4 is real I want to let you all know that I also had somebody pm me some insider details through gaf. Also something about akuma in doa

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I'm not supposed to say anything but don't be too surprised if Sf3 alpha gets announced at PSX.............

Kalamari

My cousin's ex-girlfriend's brother's garbage man works in game development, and he told me a big secret PSX announcement that just can't keep to myself, it's gonna be huge.

My cousin's ex-girlfriend's brother's garbage man works in game development, and he told me a big secret PSX announcement that just can't keep to myself, it's gonna be huge.
smh2ems9b.gif

Probably found it in the dumpster fire in OT2
Turns out it was a soiled copy of the marvel theory patch notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom