• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Don't talk about anything that isn't fighting games

Hint another leak were returning to gaming when marvel 4 comes out

The real Street Fighter V is gonna be announced at PSX. Capcom was just pulling your leg with that other one. Guy is in, so is Dan, and there's a new character who fights with a flamethrower, named Ben.

oneida

I have confirmed with several sources under NDAs that there's a new Darkstalkers game called Darkstalkers Are (Not) Dead set to be announced at the next Samsung state of the union. Guy is in, Dan is too, and there's a new character who fights with a flamethrower named Ben.

edit: ben is a mummy

i'm a (former) norcal marvel 3 player and i can HARD CONFIRM that dan may or may not be in the new marvel 4 video game for the Nintendo Switch or possibly the XBone or maybe even the PS4

notworksafe

i'm a (former) norcal marvel 3 player and i can HARD CONFIRM that dan may or may not be in the new marvel 4 video game for the Nintendo Switch or possibly the XBone or maybe even the PS4

Hey Professor Beef - huge fan. I wanted to ask, what was it like being irrelevant in Marvel 2 vs. being irrelevant in Marvel 3? Was there a significant difference, or did it feel about the same? How would you say technology and Youtube may have made you irrelevant? Do you think Youtube really highlighted exactly how bad you are at Marvel 3, whereas in Marvel 2, people just knew you were sorta bad, but not necessarily how bad?

Hey Professor Beef - huge fan. I wanted to ask, what was it like being irrelevant in Marvel 2 vs. being irrelevant in Marvel 3? Was there a significant difference, or did it feel about the same? How would you say technology and Youtube may have made you irrelevant? Do you think Youtube really highlighted exactly how bad you are at Marvel 3, whereas in Marvel 2, people just knew you were sorta bad, but not necessarily how bad?

rofl

CurlyW

The Capcom Cup TOs shouldn't be reseeding the entire bracket every time somebody drops out. They should've released the bracket weeks ago with the 32 officially qualified people, then when Misterio dropped for certain, simply put K-Brad in his spot in the bracket. (Same with Yukadon replacing Tse4444 and Humanbomb replacing CCL.)

oneida

They advertised Capcom Cup on ESPN.

e-sports aren't sports

john-daly-belly-smoking-cigarette.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
People who aren't in the know probably thinks it's a racing or golf tournament. Kind of weird to randomly see it on ESPN.

god damn. What youtube vid is that comment from again

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
This is why you don't have qualifiers right until the end and fly folks in last minute.

Yep. Also, it might be time to admit that the USA is not the best place to do international e-sports tournaments - ask the DOTA 2 folks or the LoL folks about teams not being able to get visas.

Also, Shouta, can I come by on Sat/Sun with drinks as you ban this thread when there is no Marvel 4 reveal?

Dahbomb

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3's popularity among fighting game fans remains strong, however. The game is still featured at the annual Evo fighting game tournament, and we've heard that there may be good news for fans of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 specifically coming soon as well

Zissou pumping up his chest.

Beef sweating from the butt crack.

This has been one hell of a week.

MrDaravon

I think any MvC3 thing would be a straight port to current gen at most. I can't imagine they would put any time into a full patch at this point, especially if 4 is actually hitting next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom