• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that might be switched up. I think a Western studio is handling a potential Marvel 3 port, specifically Iron Galaxy.

Iron Galaxy about to stream Marvel 3 in 2 hours. Are these the final hours of Beef's non Dante avatar?

I thought it was 4 hours from now.

Edit: You're right. I got time zones mixed up.

shaowebb

If we get a port and NOTHING else is added then please just give us local multiplayer and online lobbies for Heroes and Heralds mode. At least that way if there is no patch we can at least do our own thing. Ironfist with GOOD counters and airdashes is godlike.

Here's my prediction if they make a rebalanced mvc3:

- Morrigan: Soul Fist now heals opponent on block
- Vergil: Spiral Swords now costs 4 bars
- Zero: Raikousen, Sougenmu, and Buster have been removed
- Doom: Meter gain increased on all moves

Horseress

Here's my prediction if they make a rebalanced mvc3:

- Morrigan: Soul Fist now heals opponent on block
- Vergil: Spiral Swords now costs 4 bars
- Zero: Raikousen, Sougenmu, and Buster have been removed
- Doom: Meter gain increased on all moves

I heard they will buff Vergil, since he has difficulties to get in

They home and hit six times. You should at least not be punished for reading the assist.

In the fan fiction we said that if Doom is hit, it would destroy any missiles that hadn't finished ascending. Makes sense and is a nice halfway on the nerf. Making missiles leave if Doom gets hit at all would render the assist garbage in most teams.

shaowebb

In the fan fiction we said that if Doom is hit, it would destroy any missiles that hadn't finished ascending. Makes sense and is a nice halfway on the nerf. Making missiles leave if Doom gets hit at all would render the assist garbage in most teams.

Meh. Either works. They all shouldn't still come out. I got no problem with all disappearing because its not like the dude has NO other good assists or is a bad character. Dude has it all. TACs, damage, great tools for anything, easy combos, great team synergy with multiple folks. He'd be fine either way. At least it'd shake up teams.

shaowebb

How long is this normally? Even if they have something to say I'm sure they'll save it until the end.

Heh. I've already switched over to the degigames stream. They give out prizes for watching their fighting games.

Yes I'd rather watch Blade Arcus and play online than sit through a troll streaming of casual Marvel. Either announce something or dont.

notworksafe

who would be stupid enough to think anything would be announced on this stream? its less than 48 hours before the biggest playstation event of the year where everything is shown off and new stuff is announced on a grand stage. why would iron galaxy ruin a potential announcement on a tiny stream like their own?

Line_HTX

Heh. I've already switched over to the degigames stream. They give out prizes for watching their fighting games.

Yes I'd rather watch Blade Arcus and play online than sit through a troll streaming of casual Marvel. Either announce something or dont.

Yes, fucking thank you. Blade Arcus has at least something substantial as opposed to yet more hearsay and rumors.

Whoever fucking linked Iron Galaxy's tweet thought they and a lot of people on GAF were expecting something when all of the focus should be at the actual PSX event when there are way more viewers.

who would be stupid enough to think anything would be announced on this stream? its less than 48 hours before the biggest playstation event of the year where everything is shown off and new stuff is announced on a grand stage. why would iron galaxy ruin a potential announcement on a tiny stream like their own?

thisisneogaf.gif

shaowebb

Yes, fucking thank you. Blade Arcus has at least something substantial as opposed to yet more hearsay and rumors.

Whoever fucking linked Iron Galaxy's tweet thought they and a lot of people on GAF were expecting something when all of the focus should be at the actual PSX event when there are way more viewers.

Pretty fun stream too. He's rocking Altina and Fenrir. He's learning and feeling out stuff weekly with em. Poor guy has some Altina matchup woes though. Her only answer up close is jump Light and its harsh. Guy keeps forgetting to pop lvl 3 assists too.

CurlyW

Why would anybody think there would be an announcement 2 days BEFORE the big expo where all the announcements happen? People are so fucking stupid.

shaowebb

Iron Galaxy is just playing casuals on 360. No News. I switched to the degigames twitch stream to play and watch Koihime and Blade Arcus and fish for free game prizes.

Nothing new.

Wait, people actually thought...

1MY9e8Z.png

Dahbomb

I am honestly not expecting anything before Saturday. Some people have some hopes pinned on the Game Awards but that's hella unlikely too.

shaowebb

Dang. Stream host on Degigames ran it back 3 rounds on me. Rick pressure so good. I need to practice my blockstrings though. I failed to end most safely. Just hitting cancels and assist after awhile lol
Least it was close. That first round was a blowout though. Feels good when rekka characters succeed at suffocating folks.

EDIT: Oh apparently the Iron Galaxy stream is over with zero reveals. Welp, I by far made the right choice then to go play anime with folks than to hang onto the ghost of Marvel 3 on a stream chat.

Line_HTX

Dang. Stream host on Degigames ran it back 3 rounds on me. Rick pressure so good. I need to practice my blockstrings though. I failed to end most safely. Just hitting cancels and assist after awhile lol
Least it was close. That first round was a blowout though. Feels good when rekka characters succeed at suffocating folks.

EDIT: Oh apparently the Iron Galaxy stream is over with zero reveals. Welp, I by far made the right choice then to go play anime with folks than to hang onto the ghost of Marvel 3 on a stream chat.

Brett is better than Iron Galaxy confirmed.

shaowebb

Weeeeeee. I got Brett gushing over Umineko the fighting game and Hokuto no Ken as things to bug Degica to shoot for porting lol. Ougun Musou Kyoku Cross is far more doable than Hokuto no Ken IMO. Still trying to convert Degica to Culdcept since they love card games. Neat that Degigames gushed over Sengoku Basara X as a dream they like the idea of.

Kumubou

Weeeeeee. I got Brett gushing over Umineko the fighting game and Hokuto no Ken as things to bug Degica to shoot for porting lol. Ougun Musou Kyoku Cross is far more doable than Hokuto no Ken IMO. Still trying to convert Degica to Culdcept since they love card games. Neat that Degigames gushed over Sengoku Basara X as a dream they like the idea of.
Uh, you know Mangagamer is alrady localizing Ougon, right?

And besides, when's Senko no Ronde Duo? :V

shaowebb

Oh wow! I didn't know this. Its gotta be because they are calling it "Golden Fantasia Cross" because I didn't hear any of this. Great news to hear Kumubou! Thanks for this.
And besides, when's Senko no Ronde Duo? :V

AGREED. O_O
If you guys thought my gifs of Genso No Ronde were exciting you have no idea what you are missing in Senko No Ronde Duo. My god is that game an evolution of the original we got here as "Wartech". Soooooooooo good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom