• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaowebb

Shaowebb this is for you:

2016 Iron Fist Marvel 3 hype

Man MaINeenja is up to 75 volumes of UMVC3 HoH. God damn it's been a long time!

Oh wow thanks for this. He's rocking the Iron Fist+ Arthur Daggers combo I mentioned. I see why he went with Haggar. He reads better than me so all he needed was Arthur to stay in and extend. I also resorted to Tasky to shut down jumpers with Parabolic shot. Haggar is always a good GTFO for folks so I guess he wanted one up close tool and one long range savior.

Great stuff.

EDIT: Waaaaaaait...Iron Galaxy is streaming Marvel a day before the announcement? And they were rumored at one point as bein behind a new Marvel fighter instead of Capcom? And KEITS who is a TVC guy is the lead on IG fighting game stuff and suddenly we here rumors of 2v2 with assists instead of 3v3?

FUCK YEAH I MIGHT JUST BE GETTING TVC STYLE STUFF AFTER ALL!

Lulubop

Oh wow thanks for this. He's rocking the Iron Fist+ Arthur Daggers combo I mentioned. I see why he went with Haggar. He reads better than me so all he needed was Arthur to stay in and extend. I also resorted to Tasky to shut down jumpers with Parabolic shot. Haggar is always a good GTFO for folks so I guess he wanted one up close tool and one long range savior.

Great stuff.

EDIT: Waaaaaaait...Iron Galaxy is streaming Marvel a day before the announcement? And they were rumored at one point as bein behind a new Marvel fighter instead of Capcom? And KEITS who is a TVC guy is the lead on IG fighting game stuff and suddenly we here rumors of 2v2 with assists instead of 3v3?

FUCK YEAH I MIGHT JUST BE GETTING TVC STYLE STUFF AFTER ALL!

If ig has a hand in anything it's likely porting over umvc3 and not being behind 4. Idk where anyone said they were doing it instead of Capcom.

Zissou

If ig has a hand in anything it's likely porting over umvc3 and not being behind 4. Idk where anyone said they were doing it instead of Capcom.

What we know with relative certainty:

1) A marvel 3 port is coming to PS4 (other platforms, who knows) by the end of the year with all DLC included and possibly improved netcode. We don't know who ported it.

2) Marvel 4 is in development, likely by some western studio.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Biggest surprise would be if they could get cross-play going for these titles. Maybe CFN was built with those in mind.

shaowebb

I dig keits and his design ideas in KI and as a TVC player. If he's involved in any creative stuff UMVC3 port patch or new marvel I'm cool with this turn of events.

Lulubop

1) A marvel 3 port is coming to PS4 (other platforms, who knows) by the end of the year with all DLC included and possibly improved netcode. We don't know who ported it.

2) Marvel 4 is in development, likely by some western studio.[/QUOTE]

why is this likely?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

2) Marvel 4 is in development

What do we know anything about the first one besides assuming that it's coming because of the second one

Laws00

Still waiting for my, THOTTY CHUN LI OUTFIT DAMN IT!!!

Hope it comes out over here in the next couple of days PLEASE PLEASE

Ryu-and-Chun-Li-BC-One-CFN-Profile-Featured-Image.png

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Well, Microsoft has talked about opening it up.
http://news.xbox.com/2016/03/14/letter-chris-charla-idxbox-updates-gdc/

Cross-Network Play
First, in addition to natively supporting cross-platform play between Xbox One and Windows 10 games that use Xbox Live, we’re enabling developers to support cross-network play as well. This means players on Xbox One and Windows 10 using Xbox Live will be able to play with players on different online multiplayer networks – including other console and PC networks.

Of course, it’s up to game developers to support this feature, and Xbox Live players will always have the option of choosing to play only with other Xbox Live players. We’re thrilled to confirm that Psyonix’s Rocket League will be one of the first games to take advantage of this new capability by enabling cross-network play between Xbox One and PC players, with an open invitation for other networks to participate as well.

But I actually remember Adam Boyes (who is now CEO at Iron Galaxy!) and Dave Lang talking about all the problems it introduces on the Bombcast recently. It was pretty enlightening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8ziMqtSpdM&feature=youtu.be&t=2h16m34s (with timestamp)

Line_HTX

2) Marvel 4 is in development, likely by some western studio.

Relative certainty is still very vague with no sources, even if the chances got bumped up to 50%.

Dahbomb

Relative certainty is still very vague with no sources, even if the chances got bumped up to 50%.
That's like old news. Chance has been upped to 99% now that a new Marvel game is coming out.

I say Marvel game because people think it might not actually be MVC4 but some MSH2 type game.

It's also looking likely that Iron Galaxy is doing a Marvel 3 port.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Have Razer release a Korean stick please.

Korean arcade sticks are not popular. However most arcade sticks can easily be fitted with a Korean lever. Check out the new ones coming out now:

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2016/11...ignature-infiltration-arcade-stick-lever.html

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2016/11...pme-309mj-and-ist-flf-st-korean-arcade-s.html

4 jobs, omg! Markman is a true Tekken player.

Need to have 5 jobs so I can kill time before T7 comes out T_T

Tripon

Korean arcade sticks are not popular. However most arcade sticks can easily be fitted with a Korean lever. Check out the new ones coming out now:

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2016/11...ignature-infiltration-arcade-stick-lever.html

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2016/11...pme-309mj-and-ist-flf-st-korean-arcade-s.html
Yeah, figured that was the case. I was just hoping now that Infiltration was a part of razer that there would be a crown lever version, even if it was an limited edition or something.

Dahbomb

Really? Who has said this? That blows
I think that might be switched up. I think a Western studio is handling a potential Marvel 3 port, specifically Iron Galaxy.

Iron Galaxy about to stream Marvel 3 in 2 hours. Are these the final hours of Beef's non Dante avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom