• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbpm1

You realize we are not even at a playable beta stage right? Models are fine. All you see is that the rest of maps that effect lighting, depth maps, and shadows aren't completely finished. That shit can always be added in post production of the models and animations. Honestly its better to do it then so that you dont end up with "finalized" maps that have to be tossed and done over because lighting and visual issues occur as you try them on new stages and vs other light sources in a fight.

Okay

but why not dlc it anyway

shaowebb

My team is gonna be Mag/Cable

That reminds me, I made an image template so folks who wanna post wish lists of characters can post without forcing folks to scroll through huge lists of characters. You can pretty much just type a list, preview it and screenshot if you dont wanna type on this thing. May as well get the list posting goin in here as well. No reason why I stopped at 32 characters. Just felt safe was all.

Have fun tearing up my safe list.
GJV9UNg.jpg

List template link
So many more I wanted to add like Iron Fist but this is my "safe bet list" of cast I expect will make it in fairly easily. Here's hoping I'm right because my Capcom side aint that safe lol. I'd just like to see Dino Crisis, Godhand, Sengoku Basara, and Powerstone in the game this time around is all.

You realize we are not even at a playable beta stage right? Models are fine. All you see is that the rest of maps that effect lighting, depth maps, and shadows aren't completely finished. That shit can always be added in post production of the models and animations. Honestly its better to do it then so that you dont end up with "finalized" maps that have to be tossed and done over because lighting and visual issues occur as you try them on new stages and vs other light sources in a fight.

You're replying to the same shit that's been said about every game that's been shown while still in development. Sometimes you just gotta let dumb people vent.

pizzacat

Banned
I feel like urien was made for marvel his supers literally all of them are super marvel like

His knee got to have incoming shenanigans

The game is becoming less hectic so he can keep his charges

Rhapsody

Banned
Max streamed a bit of UMvC3 PS4 port and compared the look of it. Marvel 3 still looks really nice.

Models might get better, but I really don't like the art direction. Gives me Injustice vibes with the color and some of the animation.

Astarte

No, Dark Dreams Don't Die is a Swery game(Deadly Premonition). The Suda game that just came out, Let It Die, is free and kind of neat. Definitely check it out if you liked Killer is Dead.

Suda has not directed a game since No More Heroes 1. Neither of those are Suda games.
Don't spread misinformation please.

Ravidrath

Heads up for Skullgirls owners on Steam: we've partnered with XSEED to give you a special holiday discount on Nitroplus Blasterz!

From 12/8 to 12/18, all Skullgirls Steam owners will be automatically granted 25% off Nitroplus Blasterz. And if you buy during the launch week, it'll be an additional 10% off, totaling 35%!

Heads up for Skullgirls owners on Steam: we've partnered with XSEED to give you a special holiday discount on Nitroplus Blasterz!

From 12/8 to 12/18, all Skullgirls Steam owners will be automatically granted 25% off Nitroplus Blasterz. And if you buy during the launch week, it'll be an additional 10% off, totaling 35%!

Is it really 35% off or will it be10% off the 25% reduced price?

Because the former comes out to a better price ($19.49 vs. $20.24) and I often see this tactic to fool folks into thinking they get a better deal than they actually are.

Ultimate Fighting Combo? Do I get to keep the cup?

The art direction of MvC:I is not the appealing to me right now. It looks off in my opinion.

Will see how the models and animation turn out.

The structure is cool. I look forward to what they do with the mechanics.

Ravidrath

Is it really 35% off or will it be10% off the 25% reduced price?

Because the former comes out to a better price ($19.49 vs. $20.24) and I often see this tactic to fool folks into thinking they get a better deal than they actually are.

This is all set up on XSEED's side, but the 35% off terminology is what they gave us to post.

Kumubou

Can you guys partner with Examu/Marvelous to put Skullgirls' netcode in Nitroplus Blasterz? D:

I want to play Namco X Capcom. In English.

You really don't, as Namco x Capcom was garbage.

Dlent

Suda has not directed a game since No More Heroes 1. Neither of those are Suda games.
Don't spread misinformation please.

Mmm, you're right, but you're still misinforming him. Suda might not have been head director since then, but he's still credited as an executive director for KID and Let it Die, and was one of the head writers in KID's case; it would be crazy to say he didn't have a major influence on that game.

Seyavesh

Stealth nerf to characters with utility hypers like Zero, Morrigan, Vergil, Wolverine and Dante.

it doesn't actually change the frame data on their supers

just the cinematic takes slightly longer for some insane reason.

a real tiny buff is dante's volcano->beehive working on birthday kills now
...but only outside of xfactor from what i tested when at my local arcade
it's really weird. the timing on the beehive without xf is also mega weird looking- it comes out super late but still hits

Dahbomb

There's going to be some random fuckery from this game at EVO this year. I just know it.

I am guessing the Vergil and Wesker hypers still randomly cross up right?

Astarte

Mmm, you're right, but you're still misinforming him. Suda might not have been head director since then, but he's still credited as an executive director for KID and Let it Die, and was one of the head writers in KID's case; it would be crazy to say he didn't have a major influence on that game.

Executive Directors don't do diddly dick, ESPECIALLY in the case of Suda.
Also Suda doesn't have major influence on shit, this was entirely GungHo. "One of" doesn't mean "sole".
Also he gets people to shadowdirect/shadowwrite over him so it's whatever.

This is not Suda's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom