• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zissou

oh no, i meant that as in "the team developing the game", haha
i'm definitely bummed out by no assists but marvel 3 is now on pc so i can pick that up and fuck around with it whenever i want since i've a decent scene and if mvc4 actually sucks ass we can just go back to it easily due to it actually being easily available again.

i would straight up say magneto is the marvel posterboy, both of the vs. series itself and for the marvel franchise within the series. dude is prolific as fuck in every way and in marvel 3 especially fulfills that 'all rounder' role that encapsulates every aspect of the game perfectly. there's a reason why viscant says to pick mags as the char you learn the game with if you plan to play it seriously and it's very much that all-rounder aspect of his. i really feel that if you do not enjoy playing mags in 3 it's very likely you will never enjoy playing mvc3 regardless of the character you pick

100% agree.

notworksafe

for those interested, a quick roundup of salt for ccup on espn

Cy4vSDyXcAA-KgS.jpg:large

Dahbomb

So what does Professor Beef have to say about Last Guardian now that it is reviewed and is actually a real game (ie. not vaporware)?

shaowebb

Like I said, a season pass of Doom, Mags, Storm, Sent, Wolvy is guaranteed money. Not a bad way to handle it. Plus they can use the DLC revenue to directly pay for anything they may have to license if that is the case so they aren't splitting overall profits and can directly link the sales of just those characters to the costs to obtain them.

I'm betting this deal applies to Deadpool as well. He's a big deal for folks these days.

shaowebb

Paid DLC Graphics update since it's not essential to the game

You realize we are not even at a playable beta stage right? Models are fine. All you see is that the rest of maps that effect lighting, depth maps, and shadows aren't completely finished. That shit can always be added in post production of the models and animations. Honestly its better to do it then so that you dont end up with "finalized" maps that have to be tossed and done over because lighting and visual issues occur as you try them on new stages and vs other light sources in a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom