• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
In the sea of new releases I'm just having fun with Fallout 4 and mods. This is why I love PC versions of games.

Kumubou

I hope Rev2 and T7 PC are epic and not shit ports. Revelator PC was such a hassle.
T7 is already confirmed to have support for things like 4k+ resolutions and native 21:9 support, so they're at least ticking all of the checkboxes there.

And what was the issue with the Xrd:R port? I know it was a little hairy at launch, but they've patched it several times and apparently the online modes work noticeably better than they do on the PS4 (might be just due to the lower native input delay giving people a buffer online... but whatever works). Lobbies are the one major thing missing but they're being added in Rev2nd.

Onemic

T7 is already confirmed to have support for things like 4k+ resolutions and native 21:9 support, so they're at least ticking all of the checkboxes there.

And what was the issue with the Xrd:R port? I know it was a little hairy at launch, but they've patched it several times and apparently the online modes work noticeably better than they do on the PS4 (might be just due to the lower native input delay giving people a buffer online... but whatever works). Lobbies are the one major thing missing but they're being added in Rev2nd.

Still has that resolution problem if you have a monitor that's over 1080p. It's fixable, but the work around is still annoying.

Hopefully Rev2 fixes it

Line_HTX

Trying to do offline versus was impossible because the game would not recognize a 2nd controller. This was not a problem during SIGN IIRC.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
fist of the north star is really fun, but the infinites –while they look funny, with the stronger and stronger bouncing– are usually slow to kill and it gets super tedious super quickly. Also in competitive play there doesn't seem to be that much character variety (toki, rei, ken, and the occasional raoh or thouther[sic])

CO_Andy

it was just a lame gif tbh. if anyone actually says they were offended they are liars or need therapy to get over themselves.
that's not a nice thing to say you meanie!

carebears_gaf.jpg

Dahbomb

I don't remember a single thing about the first Injustice's story mode if I play the new one can I forget about it too?
It's a direct continuation but they spend the first 5-10 mins basically recapping the major points of first one.

There isn't much to the story... Superman got super emo when Lois died in the first one and now wants to kill criminals instead of putting them behind bars. He has his own super hero goons while Batman has his and they fight each other while other villains also come to shake things up.

VariantX

I don't remember a single thing about the first Injustice's story mode if I play the new one can I forget about it too?

Basically, Joker kills Lois who was carrying Supes unborn child as well,
while nuking a large chunk of metropolis killing even more people. Supes loses his shit, and kills Joker in front of Bats after he fails to stop him from giving in to his rage. Supes says fuck it after that point and all criminals/supervillians are on notice now and he forms the regime. Bats has a group of resistance fighters, but is barely holding on so he ends up getting help from the JL from an alternate reality to take down Regime Supes

Rhapsody

Banned

I always found it strange that people had to disable and lower graphical settings to lower the input delay. Worked out nicely in the end though lol

I'll be getting Rev2 on PC. Was really glad that this time Rev2 was a PS+ demo and not a preorder demo.

It's broken to the point that it's really fun.

Ah, so like MvC2

One of those "so bad it's good" situations

The Sharknado of FG's

You know, if you really break it down Hokuto No Ken is basically just Divekick. Fast paced game of tag that ends in a one-hit infinite jab combo kill.

Once you start thinking about it that way the game doesn't seem as busted, it's just not normal lol

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";237022809]You know, if you really break it down Hokuto No Ken is basically just Divekick. Fast paced game of tag that ends in a one-hit infinite jab combo kill.

Once you start thinking about it that way the game doesn't seem as busted, it's just not normal lol[/QUOTE]

Do the infinites work with turbo?

Malice215

I'm trying to wait for Tekken and Rev 2 but Aris is making me want to buy this shit. I hate NRS games too.

I was trying to avoid this game, but I'm missing out on so much hilarity. Now I have to pick up a copy because I have nothing to play after I flushed SFV.

I'm so tired today because this crab had me up late watching his antics.

everyone piling on poor Capcom today

Capcom brought it on themselves selling out to Sony and delivering an unfinished game at $60 that was broken on day 1.

Lemstar

what happened between March 26th and April 2nd?
first four streams were the preliminaries on four consecutive days (day 3 was the group with K-Brad and Wolfkrone)

following four days were the four group stage streams; each day has a second lower spike for the second stream of the day that's a simulcast of the televised program

Top Bottom