• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

Not trying to bring politics into the thread but I made a thing and I thought you guys might like it. It was for a "photoshop obama and trump into stuff" thread on another site.

Edit: Joke image of two presidents superimposed over the Street Fighter 2 intro was unintentionally offensive so I've removed it.

Line_HTX

It's been out -- DBFCI was a PS3/PS4/Vita release. It just never came out here because... well, apparently no one at Sega of America/Atlus knew about it until the port was announced. -_-

Fucking dumb. How did they not know when they released the vanilla version in America?

Tripon

Combo Breaker‏ @ComboBreakerFGC 3h3 hours ago
Combo Breaker 2017 Online Registration Totals:
SFV - 645
INJ2 - 363
XRD - 316
KI - 167
T7 - 163
SG - 148
Wii U - 148
KOF - 137
MKX - 134

Combo Breaker‏
@ComboBreakerFGC

CB2017 Online Registration Totals, continued:
UMvC3 - 134
BBCF - 130
Mystery - 128
ST - 113
Melee - 89
VSAV - 84
BH - 64
SC2 - 61
CvS2 - 46

First tournament this year that hasn't seen a drop in attendance for SFV. https://twitter.com/ComboBreakerFGC/status/864263173825634304

If I remember right, SFV had a cap of 640 last year.

MechaX

Speaking of fighting games inputs, for many in the Persona 5 thread, this was the hardest challenge in the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7yPW6zFIyk

So you mean to tell me

That all I gotta do is mash wake up super, get +2 guts, and be able to probably mack on the hot goth shady-as-fuck doctor lady? I have been missing out in my life

Non FG folks must've had a rough time if they wanted to play as Sabin in FF6

When I was a kid, I didn't even know what the fuck the game was even asking me to do as Sabin. So I was always like "i guess i'll die" and hope I could re-rent the game after someone got passed that part

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Not trying to bring politics into the thread but I made a thing and I thought you guys might like it. It was for a "photoshop obama and trump into stuff" thread on another site.

d3d2v4Z.gif
fuck trump

Top Bottom