• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games: Summer Jam, HK CPTA, SCRII Prelude, X-MANIA XVI! PAX PRIME & MORE

He does that a lot. I wonder what the pot was for Infiltration to travel to Hong Kong. There was no reason to steal points from anyone this tournament.

I kind of want to tell Louffy and Infil to think of the poor souls from the rest of the continent. Shiro has been traveling his brains out and he only has 45 points(after another 7th place finish) to show for it. They already have plenty to eat. Leave some scraps for all those other dude pls.

BTW Infil was already qualified for CPT Asia Finals so I guess Tonpy will be going?

I kind of want to tell Louffy and Infil to think of the poor souls from the rest of the continent. Shiro has been traveling his brains out and he only has 45 points(after another 7th place finish) to show for it. They already have plenty to eat. Leave some scraps for all those other dude pls.

BTW Infil was already qualified for CPT Asia Finals so I guess Tonpy will be going?

MOV qualified

So passive aggressive. Just get the temper tantrum over with and the rest of us will get on with our weekend.

If only you knew how little I actually cared. I'm not part of a FGW "Community". It was just a news source to me. A now inconvenient news source, so I've moved on to other places for my news. So I would appreciate if you'd let me have my fun throwing a few jokes out on the matter.

MOV qualified

I thought it was 2 people from every event? That's the way it's been the last two years so that would mean both MOV and Tonpy are going. Well that is unless they changed it this year.

EDIT: OK I took a peek at the CPT website. Considering their are 7 of them, I guess it would be ridiculous to have a 14 player round robin. So 1 each and 7 total it is then.

Tripon

I thought it was 2 people from every event? That's the way it's been the last two years so that would mean both MOV and Tonpy are going. Well that is unless they changed it this year.

EDIT: OK I took a peek at the CPT website. Considering their are 7 of them, I guess it would be ridiculous to have a 14 player round robin. So 1 each and 7 total it is then.

8 Asia tournaments that are part of CPT and CPTA. Each winner qualifies. If a winner of a CPTA tournament already is qualified, moves to the next person.

FACE

Banned
jGHAyGH.png

So this happened at the end of the Hong Kong Capcom Pro Tour Ranking Event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K7v-4VgL8w&feature=youtu.be

Hong Kong CPT was hosted at a larger eSports convention.

Well thank you Mr. Infiltration and Luffy for continuing to lower the bar to qualify for Capcom Cup lol. It would be hilarious is a guy who had 0 points to his name gets in by winning one of the last two Ranking events because the current #32(and probably many more) have less than 128 points at that point and failed to secure more points at those events or didn't/couldn't go.

Top Bottom