• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | 4/20-26 | Beowulf Wrasslin', Mewtwo Smashin', Netkode Krashin

K.Sabot

Logichole's bitrate was honestly way better than both teamkhaos or khaosgaming2's streams all weekend.

and it didn't have transcode.

Dahbomb

how was marvel? I missed that whole top 8
Very good even though there were some "WTF Marvel" moments in GF.

FChamp vs Justin, Justin vs ChrisG were godly matches as expected. ChrisG vs KBR was hilarious too just for the body bag and FChamp vs Cloud was good too to see FChamp getting flustered by Cloud's Dante infinite.

Justin again re-confirms that he's the greatest of great.

Shouta

Logichole's bitrate was honestly way better than both teamkhaos or khaosgaming2's streams all weekend.

and it didn't have transcode.

Logic produces a super crazy good looking stream but it's almost too good at times, lol. His rig is also MONSTEROUS.

Anne

About the Derek vs Jose match, they both were focused on BB and P4U respectively and haven't been putting a lot of time into GG so they're both sloppy.

Very good even though there were some "WTF Marvel" moments in GF.

FChamp vs Justin, Justin vs ChrisG were godly matches as expected. ChrisG vs KBR was hilarious too just for the body bag and FChamp vs Cloud was good too to see FChamp getting flustered by Cloud's Dante infinite.

Justin again re-confirms that he's the greatest of great.

other than the best timer scam i've ever seen by Cloud against fchamp, it was the usual

Thanks.

What were the WTF moments? and I assume ChrisG bodied KBR badly as anybody would assume?

I'll have to get the vod

Top Bottom