• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly |8/24-30| Trying Our Hardest to Become Pachinko Slot Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripon

I have no idea what this is about.
CNT1qBaVEAAp0Bh.png

CNT1qBZUwAAWq8M.png

Does anyone want to put together a comprehensive list of combos for Nash, Birdie, Cammy, and Ryu for me? I got the Bison recording done last night, but not Chunners because I got home at 8PM. :(

I want to make a combo compilation video.

I predict a character announcement today
Why?

Character feels so off

that j.HK :dahell:

Okay, so I am not the only one feel like her air normals have so little active frames or feel weird. I like her back HP and standing MK and standing jab and Cr. MK but its a struggle for me since she is a mixup character. You have to cannon strike while jumping forward and at a what feels like a high height unless its an EX. The EX juggles and I struggle to have it combo besides sweep.

It's impossible to be bad with that character.

I am a Sim player trying to play an upclose character, gimme a break :(

Okay, so I am not the only one feel like her air normals have so little active frames or feel weird. I like her back HP and standing MK and standing jab and Cr. MK but its a struggle for me since she is a mixup character. You have to cannon strike while jumping forward and at a what feels like a high height unless its an EX. The EX juggles and I struggle to have it combo besides sweep.

I am a Sim player trying to play an upclose character, gimme a break :(

idk i think somethings up w/ some hitboxes like chun's j hk doesnt seem to hit even if the models are overlapping a lot.

idk i think somethings up w/ some hitboxes like chun's j hk doesnt seem to hit even if the models are overlapping a lot.

Yea that's something that was annoying me but I expect them to be fixed.

So many times I go for a crossup with Nash and it just completely whiffs.

Oh hey new Rise of Incarnates character and they already hit the point where they are re-using designs that are already in game. Or I guess it's a fighting game thing.

Seems way less creative than the previous two characters though. More EXVS mechanics and animations being reused.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";176630653]My computer and PS4 are right next to each other but I don't like having to stand up and get out of bed to change the cable over :-([/QUOTE]
Buy a second cable.

Horseress

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";176630653]My computer and PS4 are right next to each other but I don't like having to stand up and get out of bed to change the cable over :-([/QUOTE]

I'll buy you a new cable on your birthday, I'm touched

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The absolute worst shit right here.

shaowebb

Wired internet connections provide more stable speeds than Wi-Fi, so use a wired connection if you can.
Avoid downloading files in the background while playing, as it takes up bandwidth and slows your connection.
please

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";176630653]
My computer and PS4 are right next to each other but I don't like having to stand up and get out of bed to change the cable over :-([/QUOTE]

Ethernet switches bro
Pop that shit onto the box and enjoy. I got one of those, and also an HDMI splitter with a remote so I pretty well just change HDMI ports to switch between PC, 360, Wii, Wii-U, PS3 all off of a single HDMI connection to my monitor. Totally left my other component ports and such free for PS2/XBOX.

I never move and I have everything from one setup. Its similar to Maximillian's setup except he also has multiple monitors hooked up to his splitter and can pick and choose which to send his feed to...I just send them all to one.

Ethernet switches bro
Pop that shit onto the box and enjoy. I got one of those, and also an HDMI splitter with a remote so I pretty well just change HDMI ports to switch between PC, 360, Wii, Wii-U, PS3 all off of a single HDMI connection to my monitor. Totally left my other component ports and such free for PS2/XBOX.

I never move and I have everything from one setup. Its similar to Maximillian's setup except he also has multiple monitors hooked up to his splitter and can pick and choose which to send his feed to...I just send them all to one.

Yeah I have an HDMI switcher as well and it's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom