• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly |8/24-30| Trying Our Hardest to Become Pachinko Slot Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) hot
2) asian
3) sexualized dialogue/behavior/mannerisms

4) Actually involved in the story
5) Tae Kwon do (which to SF is brand new, they did a wonderful job with her fighting animations)

6) see #1
7) see #2
8) see #3

Numb

1) hot
2) asian
3) sexualized dialogue/behavior/mannerisms

4) Actually involved in the story
5) Tae Kwon do (which to SF is brand new, they did a wonderful job with her fighting animations)

6) see #1
7) see #2
8) see #3

Juri in many spots.
She gotta return.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So you're laughing at capcom then?

She was the tekken side sub boss in sfxt. She's on a whole bunch of merchandise. She's a major character in the franchise now.
I mean, sure, but there's also more than 16 major characters in the franchise and she's hanging on by the hopes and dreams of other merchandise theories that don't fit in the known roster size from a fanbase that couldn't fathom Vega being in because there was too much to go off of otherwise.

As "likely" as she may seem, it's a hope and a prayer in reality. And contrasted to the way every other character is teased beforehand (or more accurately, not hinted at all prior to reveal), she's got even less of a shot.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Does anyone have contact with Gunmo from Test Your Might or Shoryuken? I need a PS2 to PS4 converter and I heard this is the person I should get in contact with, s/he makes them.

I mean, sure, but there's also more than 16 major characters in the franchise and she's hanging on by the hopes and dreams of other merchandise theories that don't fit in the known roster size from a fanbase that couldn't fathom Vega being in because there was too much to go off of otherwise.

As "likely" as she may seem, it's a hope and a prayer in reality. And contrasted to the way every other character is teased beforehand (or more accurately, not hinted at all prior to reveal), she's got even less of a shot.

do you want to put money on that?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
do you want to put money on that?
Why would I bet on her inclusion when both ways of looking at this can prescribe her inclusion?

I'm just saying the side that is convinced she's in is using some pretty godawful logic to reach that point. Roster thread is full of that.

EDIT: Ima have to chill because I've done this rant so many times now it probably seems like I hate Juri lol I don't mind the character and would be cool if she's in
but she's no Hakan

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Why would I bet on her inclusion when both ways of looking at this can prescribe her inclusion?

I'm just saying the side that is convinced she's in is using some pretty godawful logic to reach that point. Roster thread is full of that.

12_onoeryujurihint01.jpg

onionfrog

Thanks Darkblade, I will look into the Powerline Network Adapters stuff tonight!
Darkblade covered it well.

I bought a set of two rated at 500Mbps and have had no issues with speed or lag. Paid around $60 for mine two years ago but they might be even cheaper now.

--------------
When's the SFV PC beta phase? :p
Clearly Retro Evil Ryu is a shoe in for the regular cast.

Anyone want to bet their mortgage on it?
I really wouldn't mind Evil Ryu in SFV eventually. Decapre too...
Capcom can continue to be about that maximum asset re-use.

On the subject of Juri in SFV, honestly, it's just really easy to imagine her as a SFV character. She'd be pretty much the most straightforward transition from IV to V. Make her U2 her super, her U1 her V-trigger, and her counter her V-skill. Bam, she's ready for SFV.

Tripon

No, PAX is Friday. Why would they. Announce before hand? Only reason they did it for Gamescom was because it started on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom