• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly |8/24-30| Trying Our Hardest to Become Pachinko Slot Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Sloth

Banned
This was my first 3D fighter :(

would you invite friends over to play with your Ballz?

(sorry)

Astarte

I think everyone here should play Yakuza 5 when it comes out.

I think Karst was on a good start in terms of categorization of fighters but it might become a bit too granular much like parsing out FPS.

I'm surprised you're telling people to play Yakuza 5 when it gets hella anime when you idol with Haruka

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Hopefully by the time it closes down, minds will be changed. If not Henry can find his own joint and run it himself, put up and kickstarter and I will gladly chip in.

Hong Kong ranking event player list: Xiaohai*, Infiltration*, Dakou, Misse*, Humanbomb, RB, Tonpy, Akimo, MOV, Shiro, Gonzalez, GYRO, Hydebuffy, KOK, Chuan, Jiewa*, and Rockpon.

*Have likely qualified with points already

Astarte

I agree, thanks for making that thread.

That's great!

Wat. Wait, what?!

Man.....

one of us, one of us

You have achieved anime status

I'm hella excited for 5, and one of the reasons why is because you play as Haruka in her own campaign and challenge people to dance offs

Jokes on you, you can!
't

something's super satisfying of playing a skinny japanese girl that beats the shit out of some guy w/ a bicycle and then heel stomps his face.

edit: just got into the beta

El Sloth

Banned
People should check out the Daily Dot's fighting game show Best of 3. I saw it only had something like 31 max viewers this week lol.

They had Fubarduck on this week to talk about running an arcade, his opinion on why Japanese players perform the best, and some other stuff. It was interesting, especially the arcade stuff.

I think they could probably improve their fight analysis segment if they had that ESPN style replay tech Offcast used to use sometimes lol

Hopefully by the time it closes down, minds will be changed. If not Henry can find his own joint and run it himself, put up and kickstarter and I will gladly chip in.
I feel the same. Fubarduck was actually just saying on the show he believed that if things don't work out, Henry would prob try to do something on his own. Not going to be easy finding a good spot in NYC.

Edit: also, I had no idea that there are apparently a bunch of arcades/gaming spots popping up in Texas

El Sloth

Banned
The very first thing I see is esports . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

But I'll watch for fubar

But the first thing they're talking about is twitter drama . . . . . .

SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!
I tuned in like 30 minutes late and didn't see that! When I turned it on they were just starting to talk about arcades! I swear!

gutabo

So, you guys remember how we here in Lima, Peru did lots of fundraising events to get sanford to come here?

I just talked to him and he told me that he just got a job and that he won't make it.

Welp.

Anyone knows how to get a refund from a non refundable ticket bought at jetblue? Thanks in advance.

Clawww

So, you guys remember how we here in Lima, Peru did lots of fundraising events to get sanford to come here?

I just talked to him and he told me that he just got a job and that he won't make it.

Welp.

Anyone knows how to get a refund from a non refundable ticket bought at jetblue? Thanks in advance.

that sucks

any reason you guys picked sanford in particular? dude barely even travels to US tournaments or anything, not sure going place is his strong suit anyways

gutabo

that sucks

any reason you guys picked sanford in particular? dude barely even travels to US tournaments or anything, not sure going place is his strong suit anyways
Seems like jetblue does not give refunds so yes it sucks indeed.

The fundraising events were done by the mvc2 and usf4 local communities. So sanford was one of the few people that is famous for playing both games well.

Now that I think about it, the mexican guys did tell us that they had a similar(bad) experience with sanford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom