• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 15-21 | That's 102%, Welcome to DCU

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
No one wants KF nerfs but she's damn good right now. I don't think anyone should be seriously talking about tier lists much less buff/nerf suggestions. Any comments on the matter is just for fun.

Of course she's damn good right now, she has garbage ass range except on her slide and back 1. She better be able to blow up if she gets in. Slide is throwable too btw.

Look at it this way, she's the Seth of Injustice

Edgeward

having a gaf account is a curse

Shouta is still alive in loser's gonna fight ShinyBrentford. If all things go to plan we could get a runback of Brisal and Shouta

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Getting eliminated so early after traveling across the country was kind of a bummer, but the quality of these casuals is otherworldly.

Day redeemed

Speaking of that, has any GAF'er ever signed up to a tournament with the "GAF" tag? I thought about it when I went to FR, but after about 2 seconds was like "nah". We're not teammates or anything, we all just post on the same message board so it felt kind of embarrassing to do it for that reason.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
maybe i shouldn't have signed up for NCR with GAF in front of my name

Psh I would. Plus letting the stream monsters get salty about gaf is always fun.

Speaking of that, has any GAF'er ever signed up to a tournament with the "GAF" tag? I thought about it when I went to FR, but after about 2 seconds was like "nah". We're not teammates or anything, we all just post on the same message board so it felt kind of embarrassing to do it for that reason.
I think it's less of a teammate thing and more of a representing the community

Divekick at pax east

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I did it at Toryuken. Will do at Toryuken 2 as well. Like Q said, its more of a camaraderie thing than pretending it's a faux sponsor.

Aren't you a regular denizen of the FGW threads? We've seen it all via twitter and FGC fables and I doubt a gaf tag registers on the embarassment scale.

Aren't you a regular denizen of the FGW threads? We've seen it all via twitter and FGC fables and I doubt a gaf tag registers on the embarassment scale.

Enzo described what I meant. The "embarrassment" I speak of is the idea that other people would think that we're pretending to be some kind of team/sponsor/crew when we're not. Honestly it's not big deal, I guess I would be more comfortable doing it myself if we were more than just a bunch of dudes posting on the same message board. I guess I'm thinking about it too much in a negative way.

Edgeward

Top 16 for Sega Cup is coming up after this match with Shag and Chief Flash

Flash takes it and advances to Top 16, which is coming right up after the break.

Top 16 starts now with LA Akira vs Fuudooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dahbomb

ibzcGUY2AkoNCn.jpg

Top Bottom