• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 15-21 | That's 102%, Welcome to DCU

soakrates

GT's run was great to watch. It seems Sega wants to make this an annual thing, and if they do, I hope the next one gets a similar turnout. It's great to see all these amazing players in the same spot and to see a US player do so well.

K, time for casuals. :D

Edgeward

Hope they are satisfied with the numbers they pulled, both in players and viewers. The event was run very well with not much downtime and ended at a reasonable time. So thanks to Sega and Levelup for that.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";54756141]Speaking of fighting games, I just got back from playing Brawl with a bunch of people. I won with Olimar, I'm da best.[/QUOTE]

Go post this in a bunch of other threads now. :p

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";54756141]Speaking of fighting games, I just got back from playing Brawl with a bunch of people. I won with Olimar, I'm da best.[/QUOTE]

Did you abuse his super armor?

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";54757254]Oh I did abuse that, but I just kept mashing it for the annoying whistle sound.[/QUOTE]
In the Hyrule Castle stage, I always pick Pikachu and Thunder people from below. ;-D

At the pre-release Brawl tournament that the Gamestop I went to held, I was in sudden death my second game (won the first one in sudden death vs a Samus on the upwards scrolling DK stage, lol), was stuck on sudden death again on Hyrule, and of course, I get stuck on the left side of the stage and my opponent has the perfect vantage point on the upper right area with Link no less.

I got sniped so hard :(

You guys make me want to play Brawl again. Stop that.

Yeah, everyone should play the best Smash game.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Anyone know what time NCR starts? Doesn't say anywhere on the SRK page or their website.

Also, thread titles for next week go. I guess the only notable thing that's happened is the potsplitting controversy.

Fighting Games Weekly | Last week's thread title was an Injustice

Anyone know what time NCR starts? Doesn't say anywhere on the SRK page or their website.

Also, thread titles for next week go. I guess the only notable thing that's happened is the potsplitting controversy.

Fighting Games Weekly | I'll Split the Pot But Not My Chicken

Fighting Games Weekly | April 22-28 | Two rules: Never pot split and never chargeback

Edgeward

Fighting Games Weekly | How many FGC players does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None, no one would since you can't split a lightbulb. kappa

Shouta

I totally dropped my match against Brisal lol. Good shit picking up on it man.

Shiny basically was playing the game I was and did it better than I did with Goh when I faced him in losers. Just lost my momentum by then.

Oh well, I had a lot of fun. NW repping it nicely enough. I did pretty well considering I haven't played much recently because of work. 3-2 ain't shabby at all. I'll do much better next time.

I think it starts Friday at 10AM. That's what the tentative schedule looks like, anyways.

t5V1lW7.jpg

Shouta

Oh yeah, seems like a lot of GAF representation here too. Oneida, ShinobiFist, Brisal, myself, Dre Fei. We should just did a team or some shit and take on challengers, lol.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

Frauds Among Us

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Oh yeah, seems like a lot of GAF representation here too. Oneida, ShinobiFist, Brisal, myself, Dre Fei. We should just did a team or some shit and take on challengers, lol.
Did i play matches with you shouta? I'm a bad lau player in a brown sweatshirt.

Shouta

Oh side note, I got to do a long session with Itazan in AE. It was hella fun and I even got one out of like the 15 we did.

Kenneth Bradley ‏@KBradJStorm 46m
Top 16 winners tomorrow in AE. First match is me and @NYChrisG We're at dinner now talking about him throwing the match for me #WhatUp

Fighting Games Weekly | Collusion Among Us

Top Bottom