• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 2-8 | The Great Cave-In Offensive

eTc5Pfi.png

one day

Rainy

Banned
im thinking of finally picking up smash for the wii u (lol ive been meaning to get around to it..), what do y'all play with? gamecube controllers or a pro controller or what?

edit: momochi is so good.

xCobalt

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";151133396]This commentator is a total killjoy.[/QUOTE]

Australian commentary isn't very good. At least it's better than that one guy who always says "I CALLED IT"

Anth0ny

im thinking of finally picking up smash for the wii u (lol ive been meaning to get around to it..), what do y'all play with? gamecube controllers or a pro controller or what?

Most people play with GC controllers. It's pretty much the Smash Bros controller.

Ultradavid insists Makoto is top tier---> Shiro drops Makoto for Abel, Haitani drops Makoto for Rufus, Kelvin Jeon drops Makoto for Hugo and later Decapre

Mike Ross insists Ibuki is the best character in the game ---> Sako picks a top tier character to compliment Elena....Evil Ryu

wait...why isn't sako using elena against gackt's fei long?

Will you be able to use that at evo?

That's a good question, honestly. I can also use my 3DS or a spare Cube controller since a friend who has mine is also going to EVO. It's not hard to have to switch control styles due to who I use in the game.

That reminds me, Q. My friend is probably gonna join us in the room, which would bring us to 4. I'm gonna let him know the specifics tomorrow so he's not shocked.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
That's a good question, honestly. I can also use my 3DS or a spare Cube controller since a friend who has mine is also going to EVO. It's not hard to have to switch control styles due to who I use in the game.

That reminds me, Q. My friend is probably gonna join us in the room, which would bring us to 4. I'm gonna let him know the specifics tomorrow so he's not shocked.

That's fine :p He can slap you when you snore
Kappa

Top Bottom