• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 5-11 | A World Warrior Demographic

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
im signing up for apex and only 20 ppl signed up for mahvel and around 25 for usf4. tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the tournament and if im not mistaken, from what I read it, they won't allow registration at the tournament? the hell is that?

Kumubou

im signing up for apex and only 20 ppl signed up for mahvel and around 25 for usf4. tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the tournament and if im not mistaken, from what I read it, they won't allow registration at the tournament? the hell is that?
From a logistical perspective, on-site registration is awful and should be completely disallowed. It really screwed with planning when everyone decides to sign up at the last moment. And while I understand that things happen in life, people generally tend to take whatever time you give them to do something.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
From a logistical perspective, on-site registration is awful and should be completely disallowed. It really screwed with planning when everyone decides to sign up at the last moment. And while I understand that things happen in life, people generally tend to take whatever time you give them to do something.

welp, i might actually have a shot at top 8 if the entrants are this low lol. sf4 has around 50 and i certainly wont make it past the first round with how bad my ryu is right now. i know, i need a several training partners! someone help!
PC only

vulva

welp, i might actually have a shot at top 8 if the entrants are this low lol. sf4 has around 50 and i certainly wont make it past the first round with how bad my ryu is right now. i know, i need a several training partners! someone help!
PC only

wanna run some PC sets tomorrow maybe?

Anyone know what the rest of the lineup for the round robin is tonight?

I know Daigo plays Pepedai next.

edit: After that match will be a break followed by these matches to end the day.

1. PR Balrog vs Xiao Hai
2. Pepeday vs Snake Eyez
3. Xian vs Xiao Hai
4. Daigo vs PR Balrog

The delayed wakeup really affects Gen like Xian said. Haven't seen him try on of those off the wall mixups yet.

I take it back.

Straight XBL rn

kazunoko's such a piece of shit haha
46OUZHq.jpg

Kazunoko DA GAWD

Daigo vs Pepedai up next. Oh man... I know he recruited jp fuertes to prepare, but Pepedai is a different beast. I don't know what to expect from his matches. He could blow someone up or just as easily get blown up.

Top Bottom