• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 5-11 | A World Warrior Demographic

Rainy

Banned
Twitch must have changed something because now you can only watch on low quality on mobile. Weird that they can't completely block it though lol.

Prototype

Twitch must have changed something because now you can only watch on low quality on mobile. Weird that they can't completely block it though lol.
Ya, all of a sudden I'm no longer able to select stream quality.

Not interested in watching it any more. Quality is fucking horrid.

Shouta

Honestly, I probably would have gone if both CC and Master Series weren't in Calgary, lol. Vancouver would have been better for me. I did better this week with my money anyway!

No mentions of that one program. =p

But the official twitch app is the official twitch app. They need to stop fucking up.

I'd encourage folks to sub anyway to help Lapchi run this event yearly because it's sounding good.

FWIW they've locked down all feeds other than the 'mobile' quality now. So you can actually watch the feed, it just looks like a potato. ;)

If anyone's subbed, could you check the Android app and see if you get source/high/med/low?

Honestly, I probably would have gone if both CC and Master Series weren't in Calgary, lol. Vancouver would have been better for me. I did better this week with my money anyway!

I saw that donation for AGDQ man, I wish I could throw that money down for charity. :D

Going to watch the Seahawks lose today instead? My boy Cam is gong to win for me and Hitokage. That's right, Hito was a closet Panthers fan, he just hid it from NFL GAF. But living in Charlotte all those years changed his heart.

I spent 10 minutes playing Arcana with him, I think I'm allowed to make this joke in good fun

FWIW they've locked down all feeds other than the 'mobile' quality now. So you can actually watch the feed, it just looks like a potato. ;)

If anyone's subbed, could you check the Android app and see if you get source/high/med/low?

I'm subbed and I can watch at source on mobile.

Why isn't Snake Eyez trying to OS Rog's backdash? He usually goes for it a lot.. Maybe the lp Greenland nerf was too much

GOD EYEZ WITH THE VANGIEF

Man watching that KiT stream before I head to work was awesome. I'll have to check out this low quality garbage on mobile, lately that's been the only way I've been watching it. But it was pretty high quality hopefully it's not ass now.

xCobalt

This match is so long that I'm just looking at the details on the alt costumes. All these years, I just realized theres a star on Balrog's glove.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Why isn't Snake Eyez trying to OS Rog's backdash? He usually goes for it a lot.. Maybe the lp Greenland nerf was too much

GOD EYEZ WITH THE VANGIEF

Dude its useless, the guy is whiffing his green hands now, which is why I dropped Gief. One of his greatest tools is now crap unless I use meter.

Dahbomb

$15 just to watch this stream?

this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
You dropped gief just for that nerf? EX green hand forcing stand is pretty big.

I kinda dropped him, the salt was mostly speaking in that post. I still play Gief from time to time but I picked up Ryu instead for now. I just don't like the nerf this time around, it feels like he's standing in the same spot instead of moving forward and that makes it annoying going to green hand combos with no meter.

Edit:

Snakeyez making it look free Kappa

Top Bottom