• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 5-11 | A World Warrior Demographic

Damn I actually know this matchup a bit.

You can slide through wakeup ex Qbomb because of the hitbox on the slide
Elf should be able to ultra a spin scythe on block

I kinda dropped him, the salt was mostly speaking in that post. I still play Gief from time to time but I picked up Ryu instead for now. I just don't like the nerf this time around, it feels like he's standing in the same spot instead of moving forward and that makes it annoying going to green hand combos with no meter.

...dropped Gief for Ryu.....

downloadfile-1.png

Prototype

Tied with Rufus for me
It's funny you say that because I hate Rufus too.

But, Elf... Literally everything about him I hate. The stupid squeaking sounds he makes, his stupid guessing games, his dumb armored moves. He's a terribly built character and doesn't belong in SF imo.

thelastword

Banned
So far I'm happy, I begrudgingly paid for snakeyes, but so far I'm pretty happy with what it's given me so far.

Happy that Pr Rog got bodied (wished he he was 7-0'd by Kaz)
Kazunoko is the real deal (what a player)
Snakeyes clutched it out against Pr Rog (Thank you god)
That pepeday matchup was amazing, I was rooting for Xian though, (do not like fuerte)

continues watching.....

vulva

I hate Fuerte, but I like Pepeday a lot. I always want to see him win, partially because it's so interesting to see how other players adjust or react to Fuerte. It's so easy to dismiss it as random or lucky but the best players try to make sense out of his nonsense which is something really cool, I think.

It's funny you say that because I hate Rufus too.

But, Elf... Literally everything about him I hate. The stupid squeaking sounds he makes, his stupid guessing games, his dumb armored moves. He's a terribly built character and doesn't belong in SF imo.
I hate how many ways Rufus can combo into his Ultra, and how many times I see that dumb comeback.

I loved that set, both guys just took turns bullying each other it seems. Glad Daigo pulled it off though.

As for next year, charge $16 and hire a real translator please.

Top Bottom