• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 10-16 | We got new fighting games! And a new Smash Bros!

kick51

Banned
---Infiltration's Phone---

new entry:
Popi: see Kbrad

If he does not want to deal with Art, why should he go out of his way to speak to him.

you should probably go back and read and get yourself caught up. I've said about all I can and that question makes no sense in the context of what all was discussed.

Hey guys. Since it's such an international game, I'm writing a list of top players for AE2012 in underrepresented countries/areas:

Popi (Cammy) - Sweden - won over Infiltration, Ryan Hart, Problem X
Breno Fighters (Cammy) - Brazil - won over Tokido
Aziz (Cammy) - Kuwait - won over Justin Wong, Ryan Hart, Filipino Champ
Bokkin (Cammy) - Seattle, USA - won over Air, Xsk Samurai, Filipino Champ, Ricky Ortiz
Chi Rithy (Cammy) Canada - won over Dieminion, Justin Wong
Kbrad (Cammy) Maryland, USA - won over Justin Wong, Infiltration

Anyone notice a pattern?

Hey guys. Since it's such an international game, I'm writing a list of top players for AE2012 in underrepresented countries/areas:

Popi (Cammy) - Sweden
Breno Fighters (Cammy) - Brazil
Aziz (Cammy) - Kuwait
Bokkin (Cammy) - Seattle, USA
Chi Rithy (Cammy) Canada
Kbrad (Cammy) Maryland, USA

Anyone notice a pattern?

you forgot banbaban (japan)

FlyFaster

infil.... lost....

then again he was playing Ryu. Who I believe simply can't compete anymore at the highest levels regardless of skill. He has nothing.

Dahbomb

Bokkin (Cammy) - Seattle, USA - won over Air, Xsk Samurai, Filipino Champ, Ricky Ortiz

Anyone notice a pattern?
Dem frauds.

Anyone notice a pattern?

Chi-Rithy loses to Mike Ross free.

So yes, as Dahbomb said, frauds.

4Fr9V0Z.jpg

---Infiltration's Phone---

new entry:
Popi: see Kbrad

you should probably go back and read and get yourself caught up. I've said about all I can and that question makes no sense in the context of what all was discussed.

You did not say much all you did was hop on the Art bandwagon, as I said he has no obligation to deal with Art if he chooses not to and vice versa.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Damn NeoGAF gone from talking about drama to being the stage for drama?

I think the FGC definitely has problems with in its culture that need to be sorted out better, but it feels really disingenuous when eSports people stand on a marble pedestal and point their fingers as hard as they can. It feels like they're less interested in actual issues being resolved and more interested in posturing and making their community of choice look better than those other guys.

Top Bottom