• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 15-21 | 16 is barely okay

Coda

Damnnnn Birdie's back! Gonna be my main probs if R. Mika doesn't make the cut.

And holy shit, SF V beta in July?! I have it pre-ordered on Amazon, I want them to give the details about the beta.

Nyoro SF

They did a Birdie cut... then went straight to Cammy gameplay... that was jarring.

Also looks like PS4 guys get the beta first.
As I feared, Sony's money involved into this title may have bad consequences down the line.

They did a Birdie cut... then went straight to Cammy gameplay... that was jarring.

Also looks like PS4 guys get the beta first.
As I feared, Sony's money involved into this title may have bad consequences down the line.
We have never really had a public downloadable SF beta before, so why is that a bad thing?

Nyoro SF

We have never really had a public downloadable SF beta before, so why is that a bad thing?

I'm talking more along the lines of Sony manipulating Capcom to offer exclusive features and bonuses for PS4 users while PC is left in the dust. Of course, corporate manipulation can go farther than that like inking a deal that makes 12 completed characters exclusive to a handheld or something stupid.

iluvgames

Banned
whens this happening uk time ?

ihttp://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/jun/13/capcoms-e3-activities-revealed-check-out-whats-store/

Coda

Do people know if you have to pre-order the game digitally on PS4 to participate in the beta or can you have it pre-order elsewhere? They haven't really made that clear. I currently have a pre-order with Amazon because I didn't want to miss my opportunity to play the beta.

fader

Birdie was always fat guys.

Sf-birdie.gif

uuuhh... sure....

kirblar

Cammy got Spin Knuckle moved to her V-Skill, which is pretty neat- it actually might bve useful in this game. Hooligan combo is now just a Yoga Flame motion.

LOL Birdie's V-Skill is eating, and he dumps trash projectiles/hazards on the stage.

Oh, wow, they've removed 360 inputs from SF5.

Top Bottom