• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 15-21 | 16 is barely okay

Cammy's...lookin'...*clears throat*...I need a glass of water..

p0GNRbx.png

mqZvXdp.gif

So seriously where's dmc5

Coda

I feel like he looks silly because he always was kind of a silly character while still being kinda tough and rough around the edges.

birdie-fanime2.jpg

Rhapsody

Banned
Sony conference delivered. If someone told me the list of games a year ago, I'd think it was a hoax.

All it needed was Karin and Skullomania in SFV or something lol

Village

Birdie design fucking sucks. Cammy on the other hand...

I feel the opposite

" Oh wow, birdie looks dumb in a good way, also murder chain "

" oh the one peice again, and its smaller.. .yep. Still don't like it"

Birdie still looks dumb, but he doesn't look as dumb as I thought he would. I gotta feeling he's going to have beast mode alts

Dahbomb

Verendus about to get that work for basically betting his account on MH coming to PS4.

Also ViewtifulJC for "leaking" DMC5 at E3.

Bodies at E3 son!

Dahbomb

I am still trying to process that The Last Guardian, FFVII Remake AND Shenmue III got unveiled in the same conference all before fucking DMC5...

wut

My Super Saiyan status has been denied...

Verendus said all of them wouldn't be at E3, only half.
Wasn't he willing to perma ban himself over MH on PS4? I knew DMC5 was merely a possibility but he put his reputation on the line for MH on PS4.

Cammy looks as boring as ever. Not feeling fat Birdie either. Both of their v-skills look like counters too. Still looking forward to playing Birdie regardless.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
brehs, I'm gonna be a broke ass grad student next year how the fuck am I going to afford all these 2016 games

petghost

Banned
Cammy looks as boring as ever. Not feeling fat Birdie either. Both of their v-skills look like counters too. Still looking forward to playing Birdie regardless.

Nah their v skills aren't counters you probably thinking of the alpha counters which Every one got. Read the srk article it breaks both chars down.

JeTmAn81

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";168175522]Birdie & Cammy in SFV, Marvel 3 patch, sony killing it at e3.[/QUOTE]

I hate you

Top Bottom