• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 22-28 | Ryu's in Smash 4, Jigglypuff's in SF5

hitsugi

"A guy pissed outside once an arcade, so arcades don't have appropriate toilets and are dirty"

"Arcades increase crime"

"Arcades are not the high quality of life that a mall promises" (WTF)

It's pretty bad. The person that is up right now can barely speak, but I'll give her credit for showing up and speaking out.

hwateber

Super Arcade to come back rebadged as Super Indoor Recreational Facility. The argument against having it is pretty lame though. The kind of things that are one step away from "we don't like having a meeting place for young people"

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This is one of those cases where if you are a highly public figure, what you said and did could come back to bite you in the ass despite all the good things you've done.

hitsugi

various charities.. various problems.. this sucks.

good luck Watson

edit - the restroom is going to haunt him for life...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Watson really killed it. Would be nice to get actual industry people to vouch for him as well. Super Arcade hosted the Sega thing, Atlus thing, etc.

hitsugi

For real. Just say you'll have two restrooms at this point. Clearly an issue with them.

oh my god did she just say "high quality" doesn't = "street fighter and kombat?" aaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!11

Rainy

Banned
wait did she just say "high quality (or was it class) doesnt match with games called 'street fighter' and 'kombat'" that gave me a good chuckle lmfao.

edit: for fuck's sake, this is ridiculous.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
They need CJ Truth's mom up there. Some parent figure who is an FGC staple and can put that woman in her place.

fader

tumblr_lpg3so4bvm1qiy6q1.gif

wait did she just say "high quality (or was it class) doesnt match with games called 'street fighter' and 'kombat'" that gave me a good chuckle lmfao.

edit: for fuck's sake, this is ridiculous.

these people are idiots lol.

this sucks for watson, jeez. Old people ruin everything.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
The Rolento Bison matchup has to be 3-7. Its the most unholy thing I've dealt with.

I hope this comes to America.

UMEHARAGAAAAAAAAAAA

Anybody wants to play Ultra later on?

You down for PC Kadey?

you guys watching this? Looks like they are going in on Watson at the city meeting
http://www.twitch.tv/iebattlegrounds

I can't believe this is being streamed and there are bits of commentary. "YO HES GONNA DO SOME VERGIL COMBOS!" lol

Top Bottom