• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 9-15 | Q Bomb is Top Tier

Dahbomb

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";115858976]Best player moves on unless you use Mega Man then you also move on.[/QUOTE]
It's more like:

*Whoever gets the most Smash balls guarantees to go next.
*A 2nd player is decided by the game engine based on some scoring system (I am guessing KDR)
*3rd player is chosen to go into fan favorite bracket by voting system unless you have Megaman then you win the fan vote.

Then the rules are changed in the fan favorite bracket:

*No stocks, timer only.
*All winners are decided by score system. Only one person goes through.
*Except there's a fan favorite vote INSIDE a fan favorite bracket...

Unlucky

This event is more like an exhibition of the game than a serious tournament, so I guess whatever Nintendo wants to do is cool.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I'm not liking Zero Suit Samus winning now -_-

I have to hold it though since Nintendo made the rules and what not...

Shouta

wii fit trainer played it smart

Pretty much. In 4p situations or even 2v2, letting someone do whatever they want is bad news. In Gundam, when you ignore one player on your opponent's team, it's very likely their partner will bite you in the ass. This is what's happening with Wii-Fit trainer. If you see her running away, double team her, lol.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Wii Fit Trainer seems unbalanced

yay wii fit lost thank god

Wow. Wii Fit Trainer was a sneaky fuck. Heh.

Wii Fit Camper coming up

Wii fit trainer better not play keep away again.

Wii Fit trainer player is pissing me off.

wii fit trainer player is the kind of person i'd yell at irl for playing like a turd

Wii Fit Trainer is yellower than the Yellow Devil

Suck a dick wii fit

Wii Fit Trainer better not make Grand Finals. They just run and if it's 1v1 they'll get wrecked

Beautiful

Silky

Banned
Doritos guy is not feeling it

b2a.png

Top Bottom