• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 9-15 | Q Bomb is Top Tier

Kimosabae

Banned
Game looks like fun if you don't think about Melee.

Proper ground spacing still doesn't seem possible without rolling, kill percentages are too high, and the ledge game looks nonexistent. Competitively, it looks trash tier.,

Nyoro SF

Proper ground spacing still doesn't seem possible without rolling, kill percentages are too high, and the ledge game looks nonexistent. Competitively, it looks trash tier.,

Game looks very sluggish too. Marth looked like he was wielding a giant axe instead of a sword.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I wish there was just simple variables in the code to change the speed of the game to make it go faster.... Please Nintendo!

Who am I kidding? Nintendo ain't gonna do jack.

Kumubou

Kirby's next game, right after taking that L in the finals:

PT0zwFQ.png

How the hell does Reggie both dodge the hell out of someone and call them out? What a punk. :V

Beckx

Funny comparing how robotic, monotonous and dull the generic corporate bad guys from yesterday (EA, Sony's new Layton guy, etc) were compared to Reggie.

Iwata too, really, he looked like he was having a good time in that video.

Rhapsody

Banned
Funny comparing how robotic, monotonous and dull the generic corporate bad guys from yesterday (EA, Sony's new Layton guy, etc) were compared to Reggie.

tumblr_n6yqfiuKiD1t1hiooo1_500.gif

Look at Iwata like he's ST Honda. Storing super and walking forward.

Silky

Banned
The speed bothers me a bit with this Smash but I only really noticed it with Kirby / Mario's movements. So this might not be the successor Melee vets will like. :l

Horseress

That's the best thing about Nintendo imo, so much charisma, tons of fan-service without looking like they're "trying to hard".

btw wiiU has finally come! It took them 2 years but now finally wiiU has a amazing line-up coming up

Azure J

Rosalina looks weak. :(

Yeah seriously. I'm attributing that to new game and people not knowing buttons though. Too many opportunities were missed to score gimp KOs with Luma and outright edge guard KOs because dude didn't know which button was a better option in the air.

FGW | Put Down Your Pikachus

I fucking swear enzo, I will burn every copy of Marvel ever if this isn't the next thread title.

LONG LIVE MARVEL

RIP GUILTY GEAR

The "This Ain't Guilty Gear" line when the Tatami Mat came out sold me on Prog forever. Baikendabess

ZSS has seemed to have way better mobility by a mile relative to the rest of the cast.

This was really noticeable in the earlier matches as well, not just the 1v1.

Funny thing is I think Greninja is way better than ZSS. The only time I thought it wasn't lopsidedly in the former's favor was midway through the grand final set when ZSS showed that she gets a free second jump out of that emergency somersault move.

It's also Day -100 and the game isn't finished nor are people playing at a high level

Top Bottom