• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: SoCal Regionals, Brazil Game Show, & Beasts of Madden!

mbpm1

IllLimitedAfricanpiedkingfisher.gif

Ikon

This might be the worst commentating I've heard for marvel. I'm not saying KBR is necessarily bad but he should have been teamed with someone completely different.

Unlucky

This might be the worst commentating I've heard for marvel. I'm not saying KBR is necessarily bad but he should have been teamed with someone completely different.
Yes, I have heard KBR commentate well in the past. Not so much today.

MrDaravon

Yeah I'm watching this muted now, it's actually bad enough where it's distracting me from the game.

Ikon

I think maybe Champ was right. What we need to see is him vs KBR.

I won't go so far as to say Marvel is dead but I doubt these guys would have made top 8 when 'everyone' was playing.

Seyavesh

I think maybe Champ was right. What we need to see is him vs KBR.

I won't go so far as to say Marvel is dead but I doubt these guys would have made top 8 when 'everyone' was playing.

sacktap has beaten jwong in tournament before. maybe chrisg also i can't remember. he's actually grossly good, haha

ryanlv beat chrisg right before evo alongside a buncha other really good dudes that i can't remember. right before evo he was dunkin' on dudes, especially at curleh west

but sure, believe whatever you want to believe

Top Bottom