• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: SoCal Regionals, Brazil Game Show, & Beasts of Madden!

peter0611

Someone in chat said Guile vs Fei is incredibly in Guile's favor. Is that true or should I close chat except for blow up reactions? I've honestly only seen this matchup with these two players in the past.

mbpm1

Someone in chat said Guile vs Fei is incredibly in Guile's favor. Is that true or should I close chat except for blow up reactions? I've honestly only seen this matchup with these two players in the past.

Idk

I feel like it became strongly in Fei's favour once he has a good knockdown in the past

But it's Ultra now so knockdowns are weaker in general

Guile isn't incredibly over Fei tho imo, but he has an advantage

Matchups at this point are determined by one or two players but you should close the chat anyway.

Dakou playing boring as fuck

It looks like this is his first time playing SFV. He's just using shoto basics. Without SF4 hit confirms all those lights he keeps landing leads to nothing. So I find it pretty boring to watch since nobody is good right now.

Top Bottom