• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm staying the hell away from Mandarake and Amiami's hotgluedused section until the end of September. She's even higher on my list now though, thanks to you people. I hope you're pleased.

Edit : I see no way of handling this story as an anime without obscene amounts of censorship. The lewdness factor is over 9000.

What chapter are you up to?

After getting caught up with the manga, I realized why Uniform Meiko's base is so big. It's the drainage ditch
that what's-his-face crawled through during his plan. Right under Meiko. That was the part where he looked up and could see directly up her skirt.

raven777

FIGURE-007387.jpg

10k after discount

Get this 3rd rate junk out of here.

Aw, man. Don't be like that. Frankly I feel there are too many Japanese/anime girly characters here that all look the same and I don't see other people saying anything (probably because that's what the majority of you collect...).

We should be united under TOYS/FIGURES no matter what they are. Flaunt your collections people and be excellent to each other...its in the OP!

To stay on topic, my gf's 7yr old will LOVE this toy and buying him that Figma Link isn't an option because a 7yr old just won't take care of that toy like we would. As someone else pointed out, price is another issue. Some of us spend on toys like madmen, others can only afford a cool fig here and there. A toy like this may catch the eye of a casual collector who doesn't keep up with toy news or companies outside of whomever stocks toys at Target and Toys R Us and this figure would be an instant buy because how often do you see a Link figure at any retailer that sells toys?

@Razgriz-Specter - Do you have anything familiar you can stand him next to? I'm wondering about his scale. Knowing my luck, I just need to skim a few pages back and you gave all this info already but I'll ask here anyway :) (EDIT - Just saw him next to the Figma Link, nice!)

chrono01

Very nice.

As you probably know, GSC shipped my order [and others within Canada] of Snow Miku Nendoroid and Armin Figma via UPS which results in a default brokerage charge upon delivery [which I'll receive tomorrow when my items arrive]. I was pretty upset, and it seems GSC has been listening. I just received this email:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your support of Good Smile Company products.

As you may be aware, all “WONDERFUL HOBBY LIFE FOR YOU!! 19” products were shipped from our American distributor’s warehouse from July 25, 2014.

Due to these circumstances, it has come to our attention that Canadian customers are being charged brokerage fees by their courier. We’d like to offer our apologies for this situation as well as the inconvenience it has caused you.

We would like to offer a refund of these brokerage fee to all customers who have accepted their package, and ask that you please contact us by either direct email, or via our contact form in regard to this matter.

Email: shop.overseas@goodsmile.jp
Contact Form: http://goodsmile-wf-global.ecq.sc/contacts

This problem has arisen as this was our first time using an overseas warehouse and courier, and both our knowledge and experience in this field were inadequate.

We’d like to again express our apologies for this incident as well as any difficulty that it has caused you. We will review and revise all procedures necessary in our continued in our strive to bring you the best possible products and services.

Sincerely,

Goodsmile Online Shop

Good job on GSC trying to rectify the problem!

I wasn't going to use their store anymore after this, but seeing as to how they're doing everything in their power to both correct the situation and making sure it doesn't happen again in the future, I will forgive them. It's something they didn't necessarily have to do, and I appreciate them taking the time to do it anyway.

So just an update for other Canadians who have their shipment incoming via UPS as well.

Bombless

What chapter are you up to?

After getting caught up with the manga, I realized why Uniform Meiko's base is so big. It's the drainage ditch
that what's-his-face crawled through during his plan. Right under Meiko. That was the part where he looked up and could see directly up her skirt.

4X, after the Meiko
figure riding
. I have to admit that qcene changed slightly how I feel about her initiat figure. I still want catsuit first though.

Kahotan posted a blog about her (which Maritan translated) and she says GSC is working on their own version of Takao. The way it was worded seems to indicate a scale figure though it could also be the nendo already announced. She also mentions other Arpeggio GSC products and figures as well as the movies being made.

Edit : Also, Takao isn't screwed or pegged onto the base, they went with magnets for that, so you could sit her elsewhere, like maybe on an actual model of Takao :D

Aw, man. Don't be like that. Frankly I feel there are too many Japanese/anime girly characters here that all look the same and I don't see other people saying anything (probably because that's what the majority of you collect...).

We should be united under TOYS/FIGURES no matter what they are. Flaunt your collections people and be excellent to each other...its in the OP!
I'm pretty sure Tempy didn't say that seriously.

Very nice.

As you probably know, GSC shipped my order [and others within Canada] of Snow Miku Nendoroid and Armin Figma via UPS which results in a default brokerage charge upon delivery [which I'll receive tomorrow when my items arrive]. I was pretty upset, and it seems GSC has been listening. I just received this email:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your support of Good Smile Company products.

As you may be aware, all “WONDERFUL HOBBY LIFE FOR YOU!! 19” products were shipped from our American distributor’s warehouse from July 25, 2014.

Due to these circumstances, it has come to our attention that Canadian customers are being charged brokerage fees by their courier. We’d like to offer our apologies for this situation as well as the inconvenience it has caused you.

We would like to offer a refund of these brokerage fee to all customers who have accepted their package, and ask that you please contact us by either direct email, or via our contact form in regard to this matter.

Email: shop.overseas@goodsmile.jp
Contact Form: http://goodsmile-wf-global.ecq.sc/contacts

This problem has arisen as this was our first time using an overseas warehouse and courier, and both our knowledge and experience in this field were inadequate.

We’d like to again express our apologies for this incident as well as any difficulty that it has caused you. We will review and revise all procedures necessary in our continued in our strive to bring you the best possible products and services.

Sincerely,

Goodsmile Online Shop

Good job on GSC trying to rectify the problem!

I wasn't going to use their store anymore after this, but seeing as to how they're doing everything in their power to both correct the situation and making sure it doesn't happen again in the future, I will forgive them. It's something they didn't necessarily have to do, and I appreciate them taking the time to do it anyway.

So just an update for other Canadians who have their shipment incoming via UPS as well.
Oh wow, very nice that they're listening to Canadian customers. I didn't know this was a problem but now there shouldn't be one if I ever decide to order from them.

Luigi87

Oh wow, very nice that they're listening to Canadian customers. I didn't know this was a problem but now there shouldn't be one if I ever decide to order from them.

Wow that is awesome. I didn't order from them during Winter WF, but I did just order during Summer WF, and I was worried as soon as I saw UPS was a shipping possibility, as I knew they would charge brokerage fees regardless.

Ah, back in this thread after so long!

I finally bought my first proper figure (not counting some of the old rubbish models I used to own!) - and it's not even for me! It's a birthday present for my mum, who loves Animal Crossing - it's a Shizue nendoroid, I think she'll flip her shit, lol. It looks so amazing in the box, makes me want to get more of them for sure.

I am very upset that there are no Jojo nendoroids. I'd throw money at that like crazy. They'd be amazing! Just gotta hope that the Jojo hype train continues this year, and they might do it, I suppose!

I'm going to get myself one of the existing Jojo figures when it gets closer to Christmas, I think. At the moment my wallet is just blowing away in the wind, it's so empty :I

Ah, back in this thread after so long!

I finally bought my first proper figure (not counting some of the old rubbish models I used to own!) - and it's not even for me! It's a birthday present for my mum, who loves Animal Crossing - it's a Shizue nendoroid, I think she'll flip her shit, lol. It looks so amazing in the box, makes me want to get more of them for sure.
I

Hello!

I did the same thing actually. My Mother is a huge AC fan and I bought one for her for Mother's Day. She was ecstatic, she has her displayed in different ways almost every time I come by.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Unlike those Microman Love Live figs.

Also it should have been a Super Famicom Optimus for proper console war effect.

Einbroch

Banned
Omg just got my Alisa Nendo.

The details on her weapons are amazing. I'm a sword slut so I gave her the sword, but man the gatling gun is incredible. She's going right to the front of my shelf alongside my Yoshino.

I really need to find a good price on selvaria. I told my self I wouldnt buy anything big until after I close on my house, but I need that fig.

I wish I started into this when it was new...

this one for reference
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/13815

also, did the Phat Kyouko get delayed again?

Awesome figure, hope you have luck finding her at a good price.

At this point no word that I have heard on Ryuko, although I could go either way. If they need to push it back it would be a easier month on my poor wallet.

Danferno

so...this thread was basically my favorite place to lurk while awaiting membership.

Will you guys be my friends, your cult seems exceptionally accepting of people who open their wallets!

Welcome! This describes my experience almost exactly. Purchased my first figure (Momohime), lurked here for about a year, finally decided to make an account, and somehow ended up with about 20 more figures. Odd coincidence, that.

kewlmyc

also, did the Phat Kyouko get delayed again?

We don't know yet. Mondays are when GSC and their sister companies weekly announce new releases and delays. Usually if it hasn't been announced by the middle of the month that it's supposed to release, it's been delayed.

A good way to keep track of delays of a figure is to go to the figure's MFC page and click the "changes" box on the right. It'll send you a notification/email every time something gets changed on the info page for that figure.

pooptest

Omg just got my Alisa Nendo.

The details on her weapons are amazing. I'm a sword slut so I gave her the sword, but man the gatling gun is incredible. She's going right to the front of my shelf alongside my Yoshino.

Lucky! Mine comes... soon? N-Y got it a few days later, so it should be here someday soon-ish as it arrived in Los Angeles on 8/1. I can't wait!

RMI

Banned
My Alisa came too, sadly as I'm moving soon I'm trying not to unbox anymore figures, but you win some you lose some ;;

this has been my life for the past like 4 months. I hate it. I got my GSC Shinobu last week and she went right into storage. Hopefully this will end soon.

Ultimadrago

After much laziness, I finally got around to making a list for figures I like to look at, but am not purchasing. Took me long enough (and one too many Wishlist e-mails). Cleaned up my wishlist section real nice like!

Einbroch

Banned
After much laziness, I finally got around to making a list for figures I like to look at, but am not purchasing. Took me long enough (and one too many Wishlist e-mails). Cleaned up my wishlist section real nice like!

May I see the list? Curious as to what FigureGAF is into.

chrono01

I just received my Snow Miku Nendoroid/Armin Figma, and as expected, I had to pay an extra $35.95 due to brokerage charges. I've emailed GSC about it, as they asked, so now all I have to do is wait for the refund.

I'm still pleased that they're reimbursing people and I have confidence that they'll be more careful about shipping methods in the future. From what I've read, I think they're going to go back to EMS for Canadian orders, so we shouldn't have to deal with this again [outside of custom charges, which I rarely get, and there's no 100% way to avoid those].

Ugh..I want that Rensouhou Shimikaze...but I probably won't do anything about it. I do love the Nendo they made of her, you should think about picking it up sometime.
Surrender yourself to Shimakaze. You know you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom