• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at the quality of those new Nintendo figs.
Some people won't understand the significance of this line but to me as an 8 year old when OOT released who was already crazy about figures, this is a huge deal.

In my childhood we had 2 sets of Zelda figures,
The shitty original OOT figures, and the OOT figures with horses made in 2001.
Both were collectors lines and only available in certain stores(98 figures found in 1 of 20 local Blockbusters, 01' set extremely rare in a comic shop across town)
Even the recent amazing Figma is almost impossible to find in the US unless you order from a specialty online store.

The fact that with this line, a kid today can walk into Walmart/Target/TRU and pick up a decent Link action figure for $8 is a huge deal imo. Its amazing it took this long.

And its not only Link, pretty soon its freaking Samus, StarFox, Captain Falcon etc.
and they all fit together.

kewlmyc

ryuuko from phat will get delayed. Phat hasn't released a figure on time in like 2 years? atleast.

I got nadeko and put it together and my god ...that shit is so unstable. its one small ass peg thats like l---l tall and its only ONE peg.

I just museum putty that shit and its super stable now.
Ryuuko has already been delayed once.

StayDead

I ordered the Nico nendo before, but just watched Season 2 episode 6 of Love Live and now I'm ordering the Honoka one too. x__________________x

Ken

I ordered the Nico nendo before, but just watched Season 2 episode 6 of Love Live and now I'm ordering the Honoka one too. x__________________x

I really want that Honoka nendo but I already have her scale model ordered so I think I'm okay for now.

a6504243.jpg
BuUulSWIYAAusm2.jpg:large
http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/39504952.html
Ermmm what? For those curious: NSFW
http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/39492361.html
http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/39504578.html
http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Had to pay for my Senran Kagura 2 Special Edition today. While I'm confident the game will get a western release, I just had to order the Japanese SE for the figures:

SK2_LE_thumb.jpg

Had to pay for my Senran Kagura 2 Special Edition today. While I'm confident the game will get a western release, I just had to order the Japanese SE for the figures:

SK2_LE_thumb.jpg

I almost did the same....I will wait for it to come her but those figures almost got me.

LiK

SK2_LE_thumb.jpg

Ditto, I always ordered their LEs for all the bonus stuff. I can't play any of the 3DS ones haha

Einbroch

Banned
Ordered EVERY GSC Racing Miku and completed my Hyakka Ryouran Alter collection.

I am completely done with all figures released that I want, except the Arch Bishop Nendoroid.

This feels good. Removed Mandarake from my favorites. Of course I'm not saying that I will never order an older figure again, but I'm nearly done checking frequently for the figures I desperately needed.

george_us

That reminds me, who's getting delayed this month! My money is on Amazon, with another delay for Kyoko. Calling them both right here.
Amazon has a release date although it is pretty late in the month. I hope she doesn't get delayed at the last minute though. Really looking forward to her after the great job they did with Elf.

ryuuko from phat will get delayed. Phat hasn't released a figure on time in like 2 years? atleast.

Kurosaki Mea [Max Factory]
Ryuko [Phat Company]
Ugh dammit I hope not. I figured Phat delaying Ryuko by two months instead of one meant that they were confident she'd be out in August.

Alright, finally some got my Cammy photos taken this evening after going to see DBZ Battle of the Gods at the theater!

Here's a few bonus pics w/ Chun-Li!
Those are fantastic, Giolon! Thanks for sharing!

Arkadios

Welp, gotta make the disguise convincing I guess.

Regarding Prison School, betting the anime will be heavily censored, shit's legit lewd.

kewlmyc

Apparently an anime is being made, lewdness for all...which will be censored by God's light only to dissapear with a Blu-Ray release XD

They haven't said if it's a TV anime or just an OVA/OAV. I'm betting on the latter. Something that'll probably be bundled with an upcoming manga volume release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom