• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meyneth

So I tallied everything up:
tumblr_njhsxeWmbI1qhqqfyo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_njhsxeWmbI1qhqqfyo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_njhsxeWmbI1qhqqfyo1_1280.jpg
Only ~31 new things, and of those 4 are maybe's. Most of the nendos are for sure buys though.
Also because there were new PriPara girls shown, I'll have to buy the previously shown ones too.

Excited for garage kit compilations now :D

Theonik

Did they raise the post cap?
There is no post cap.
GAF experiences huge performance issues if threads surpass a number over 21000 posts, the 20k limit was implemented then to stop it from happening again but it is a manual process. We need a mod to lock this.

Meyneth

There is no post cap.
GAF experiences huge performance issues if threads surpass a number over 21000 posts, the 20k limit was implemented then to stop it from happening again but it is a manual process. We need a mod to lock this.
Did a mod lock it last time?

Edit: Just checked and we called it quits early in the last thread (before the 20,000th post)

cajunator

Banned
In the twilight posts of another great figure thread I just want yall to know that I wholeheartedly love you guys and being part of the fun community. Heres to the next 20k posts. See you there :D

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Has Queen of the Dead shipped for you yet?

Exactly why I got her. I've seen enough positive impressions to go ahead and grab her before she goes for $800+ like OG Ivy.

Not yet, they should charge me today unless they want to dick me around some more.

No, I think the anime is great, theres even a 2nd season coming, however its entirely CG so you have to get used to it being extremely ugly. I think it works tho.

Alright cool, looking forward to seeing it then.

Playing with our hearts.
Also Sorceress has no nipples confirmed.

Yeah, always kinda gross if you think about where her nipples would be if those boobs were normal..

Orchid Seed is trippin balls, man. Their Shiin-Hari that they just showed off yesterday is 1/7. Arshes Nei and Kai Harn are both 1/6.... What in the literal fuck are they thinking?

OS is silly, the three Bastard!! girls will be the same size, Ignis of the endless winter is the exact same size as both, and she's listed as 1/7. I think someone told them their figures weren't 1/6 and they finally realized that.

|OT4| Wonderful Ruin Selection

|OT4|Wallet Ruin Selection

Just got a mail from Mandarake...

medicom_0203_05.jpg

She is mine.

Congrats...

I'll take anything of Slan, not enough of her.

Dude, just start ordering them and then finally watch the movie and/or read the manga.

Do what he says...

While I agree, I will also make the argument that the character selection of existing merchandise is clearly lacking. We need some Flora and Skull Knight and Charlotte etc etc

Edit: Forgot to add Schierke and Everella to the list

We need all those...

What a coincidence! I just got confirmation on mine as well!

Congrats...

See you guys in |OT4|

Been out of the figure loop for a while, as I've only been collecting amiibos recently. Esp after I received my PHAT Kyouko but with all of the news from WF my wallet is about to implode....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom