• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meyneth

Wow
Wonfes took us straight through to OT4. I feel like we only just started this one!

Anyway, I've made my Compilation Image of Wants for this wonfes but I think I'll wait for OT4 to post it

Femto.

Just got back home tonight.
Trying to keep up with WonFes news while being away was hard.

Femto said that about something, too.... And we haven't seen him since. @.@

Present
tumblr_mpsnbyhkWc1sohjkvo1_400.gif

Unless you meant the GK, so depressing.

Theonik

Show was amusing but I really like that Orchid Seed took their usual approach with Arshes Nei.

1. Take character
2. Staple on bigger breasts and butts
3. ???
4. profit

Edit: also skimpier outfit for no reason and blue eyes for no reason
Maybe they were basing the figure on the manga I don't know the differences been trying to get my hands on it for a while. Also never seen the figure.

chrono01

The ugly finger nail paints on re-class.
I didn't notice it before, but yeah that is striking. Black probably would have been better, but the pink does match her eyes [as well as the official artwork].

I wonder if she will come with an extra part like the one pictured above her does....
I doubt it, considering the original illustration is pretty tame. But then, they could take "creative liberties"...

Meyneth

I'll take anything of Slan, not enough of her.
While I agree, I will also make the argument that the character selection of existing merchandise is clearly lacking. We need some Flora and Skull Knight and Charlotte etc etc

Edit: Forgot to add Schierke and Everella to the list

Nice. How much did she run you from there?

A ruinous 35k (+3.7k EMS). Go back a few (hundred) pages and you'll see how badly I wanted her as soon as I knew she existed. I thought my luck was out with places like BiJ selling out on pre-sale. It was about 15 minutes from receiving the figinstock mail to putting in the order request on Mandarake - I had forgotten my password and dammit if I could find the page to reset it, so had to create a new account - all stuff which I thought had cost me too much time and that someone else would get lucky, but nope - she's all mine (^^)

CrazyMoonTalk - nice! I see they jumped the price up between mine and yours (I think yours was a few hours before mine?), I guess they knew they could practically charge what they want with such high demand... but I knew there was no hanging around - all in or nothing. Can't wait for her to arrive!

CrazyMoonTalk - nice! I see they jumped the price up between mine and yours (I think yours was a few hours before mine?), I guess they knew they could practically charge what they want with such high demand... but I knew there was no hanging around - all in or nothing. Can't wait for her to arrive!

Not sure. All I know is last night two went up on Mandarake. When the first was posted I went to BestBuy's site to cancel some things to free up funds, but fumbled with getting into my account too long. So I lost the first Ryuko. I left the window open and just periodically refreshed it through the night out of despair, but lo and behold, for [Add to Cart] lit up once more.

I was on edge all morning waiting to see if my order was rejected or confirmed :O

In celebration, let's remember this track from Kill la Kill's OST

I was on edge all morning waiting to see if my order was rejected or confirmed :O

In celebration, let's remember this track from Kill la Kill's OST

YESSS

First thing I did when I woke up earlier was check email on my phone - gutted to see nothing from Manda. Drove to the office, got all set up, just as I sit down my phone pings and that magical mail was right there :3

It's been a while since I've ordered from them - I got a very blunt 'CREDIT CARD PAYMENT COMPLETE' page after payment, but yet to receive a payment confirmation email. Is that normal?

Bombless

Its been awhile since I followed this thread or any figures in general :p But the last thing I wanted to get was the girl und panzer tank Is there any news of this?

It was shown unpainted and without the tracks on. No further informations I think.

In other news, woke up to find an email from Tenso telling me that they validated my id and adress. I can finally pay for the 6 kancolle nendos they have for me!

Acid08

Banned
YESSS

First thing I did when I woke up earlier was check email on my phone - gutted to see nothing from Manda. Drove to the office, got all set up, just as I sit down my phone pings and that magical mail was right there :3

It's been a while since I've ordered from them - I got a very blunt 'CREDIT CARD PAYMENT COMPLETE' page after payment, but yet to receive a payment confirmation email. Is that normal?
It is. The next email you get from them will be the shipping notice. It always goes Confirmation->Payment Request->Shipping Notice for emails from them.

YESSS

Yes I got the same page. It was really wierd. "Payment Complete" no other buttons...

In other news, woke up to find an email from Tenso telling me that they validated my id and adress. I can finally pay for the 6 kancolle nendos they have for me!

I'm happy to see this - I know they were messing you around, but now that's out of the way it's plain sailing from here on in, trust me!

It is. The next email you get from them will be the shipping notice. It always goes Confirmation->Payment Request->Shipping Notice for emails from them.

Brilliant, thanks for setting my mind at ease for a very big purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom