• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to beat the White Dragon. Wasn't really tough since I was able to level so much and Full Break obviously helped a bunch.

Team is:

5* Vaan lvl 80
5* Rain lvl 44 w/ lvl 11 Siren
5* Lasswell lvl 54 w/ lvl 14 Infrit
4* Luna lvl 57
4* Anzelm lvl 43

RalchAC

I've unlocked Coliseum B1, but I've been slacking lately.

My Exdeath hit level 60 but I don't have the materials to evolve him.

And I still haven't managed to grab 3 Heaven's Ashes.

I will try to level Rydia to 60 before the Cactuar event ends.

Really looking forward to the full release

I hope the expanded content is more than just gacha characters

I want to see more equipment, maybe randomly generated dungeons with treasure

More abilities and mechanical improvements. There is so much potential in turn based combat. As it is right now a lot of the abilities feel a bit neutered in some respects

Really low proc rates and little to no stat scaling (the heals really would benefit from this more)

The gear so far has been interesting though. A nice combination of explicit and subtle effects

poncle

Anyone else having trouble with facebook friends?
The game shows a different number of friends every time, 22 first, then 18, and on facebook I've actually got around 100 other players instead. The game also shows that I've added every single friend 16950 days ago, instead of only 1...

Pejo

Best way to level up Ifrit? I've been feeding him red magicites...

You can get red magicite rarely from earth shrine explore if you don't want to buy it. Not a great drop rate though. I ended up leveling him with a ton of white I got from grinding fulan pass forever.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
How many hours are left for the Cactuar event ? They should show how many hours/days are left on the stage just like thy do on Vortex dailys.

Rixa

Am I correct in assuming I cant get it on general Android yet?

There is APK link in OP for Android. This is not yet in global release, only in few countries (Sweden & Philippines).

@cw_sasuke I think it will end in 14h times (11:00EET / 10:00CET) tomorrow. Atleast it started on Friday at 11:00EET.

goober

Did I fuck up with rerolling? I linked my dummy facebook account then pulled with the 500 lapis.

I tried unlinking the account, but it won't let me play unless I'm logged in? Or do I need multiple dummy accounts

Visceir

Did I fuck up with rerolling? I linked my dummy facebook account then pulled with the 500 lapis.

I tried unlinking the account, but it won't let me play unless I'm logged in? Or do I need multiple dummy accounts

Once you linked the dummy acc just clear all the app data and start the game again without using facebook to sign in, should start you up with the tutorial again.

Once a dummy FB is linked, all one has to do is select logout from the FB link section of the menu and the game will return to the home screen as a fresh account to reroll with. After that has been rolled, if the result is undesired, then that dummy FB account is used again to login, replace the rolled account with the linked one and logout to set up a fresh account once again.

creid

Once a dummy FB is linked, all one has to do is select logout from the FB link section of the menu and the game will return to the home screen as a fresh account to reroll with. After that has been rolled, if the result is undesired, then that dummy FB account is used again to login, replace the rolled account with the linked one and logout to set up a fresh account once again.
If this is how it works and you can just keep reusing the same FB account, why even bother using a dummy FB acount? Can't you reroll until you get something you like, and then reuse your real FB account?

Kouriozan

Why can't this release for global now, argh I hate iOS soft launches so much. We're going to miss some events and the completionist inside me can't bear that thought.

Dandte

The S3 Boss fight was actually a nice little bossfight...nearly killed myself, because i auto attacked and then used an ifrit summon...which he is resistant to and didn't healed for two turns.

RalchAC

Mmmmmm...

I'm fucked.

I tried to do once the field quest in the Earth Temple.

Reached the boss fight.

But the game crashes once the battle triggers. Now I can open the game. Everytime it loads, I get to the boss battle, and then it closes...

Kouriozan

Couldn't resist any longer and just made a swedish iTune account, it's like my 5 or 6th one I'm making thanks to soft launches >.<
Hope I'll be able to catch up.

chrono01

If this is how it works and you can just keep reusing the same FB account, why even bother using a dummy FB acount? Can't you reroll until you get something you like, and then reuse your real FB account?
You can not. The first game you link with you "dummy" account is the one that overwrites all of your subsequent re-rolls, and starts a fresh game when you logout. If you were to use just one Facebook account, when you finally obtained your desired roll, if you were to link it to the Facebook account you linked all of the previous re-rolls to, it would immediately overwrite and replace your current account with the one you had when you first linked a game to that particular Facebook account.

Basically:

First account re-roll you get Vivi. You link it to Facebook #1, log out, and start a new account.

Second account re-roll you get Shantotto. You link it to Facebook #1, which replaces your Shantotto account with the one with Vivi. You logout and then start over again.

Let's say, for instance, or your third re-roll you got Exdeath (you lucky bastard). If you were to link it to Facebook #1, you'd lose it since you would just revert your account back to the one with Vivi. In order you keep it, you would have to link it to a new Facebook account (Facebook #2), one that doesn't already have a game tied to it.

I hope that makes sense.

Visceir

Mmmmmm...

I'm fucked.

I tried to do once the field quest in the Earth Temple.

Reached the boss fight.

But the game crashes once the battle triggers. Now I can open the game. Everytime it loads, I get to the boss battle, and then it closes...

If you can run it long enough to pick menu and choose escape then you could get out of the dungeon and just return to it again much later. Alternative would be to sync it to some other device and try getting through that portion on that.

I started a JP account since I didn't want to burn out too much before the actual release.

Does the game give enough lapis that you should be doing the 250 pulls everyday or should you just pull during rate ups?

Visceir

I started a JP account since I didn't want to burn out too much before the actual release.

Does the game give enough lapis that you should be doing the 250 pulls everyday or should you just pull during rate ups?

There generally always is a rate-up...or has been anyway, except for maybe couple days here and there inbetween events. If you're f2p then I would definitely advise to pick and choose when to do daily pulls as that 250 lapis adds up quick.

You can get 100+40 (from pvp) lapis per day and then 300 from weekly challegen events, I think. Other than that completing stage challenges nets you a nice chunk of lapis as well.

There will be a nico stream tomorrow and I'm assuming other than announcing new event/content/characters they will probably also hand out some tickets. Not sure if all newly created accounts will get those tickets, but it might be worthwhile to consider rerolling/starting then.

The current rate-up characters are rather underwhelming, but I have big hopes for what's next, as Sakaguchi will be a guest on the nico stream tomorrow.

There generally always is a rate-up...or has been anyway, except for maybe couple days here and there inbetween events. If you're f2p then I would definitely advise to pick and choose when to do daily pulls as that 250 lapis adds up quick.

You can get 100+40 (from pvp) lapis per day and then 300 from weekly challegen events, I think. Other than that completing stage challenges nets you a nice chunk of lapis as well.

There will be a nico stream tomorrow and I'm assuming other than announcing new event/content/characters they will probably also hand out some tickets. Not sure if all newly created accounts will get those tickets, but it might be worthwhile to consider rerolling/starting then.

The current rate-up characters are rather underwhelming, but I have big hopes for what's next, as Sakaguchi will be a guest on the nico stream tomorrow.
I see, thanks.

So Majin Fina isn't worth starting with? Most of the sites seemed to have her as the best starting roll outside of Lightning and Luneth. Don't know if I want to go through rerolling again when it took almost 2 hours just to get her.

Visceir

I see, thanks.

So Majin Fina isn't worth starting with? Most of the sites seemed to have her as the best starting roll outside of Lightning and Luneth. Don't know if I want to go through rerolling again when it took almost 2 hours just to get her.

Oh, if you got MFina then you're perfectly good to go. I'm talking about more from a person who is already playing perspective as rainbow crystals are super rare and the 3* - 5* char in the rate-up batch is kinda bad (which is the character you're most likely to get)

Kouriozan

Rerolled for 2h30 without much luck, I know you don't have to reroll but I want at least a character I like.
Not looking for 5 stars, but for Garland, Cecil, Bartz or Terra.

Shouta

I see, thanks.

You got MFina? Nice! She's a great unit and easily on par with 6 star Exdeath or maybe better.

leehom

Can I get a thief from the friend recruits? I'm in dire need of upgrade mats....I have about 40 big cactaurs sitting in my inventory

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Any idea which is better out of the 2? I've got both.

Paul is better - not just because of his better stats but Edlin has Auto-Potion always activated and will deplete your regular potion reason whenever he isnt at full HP lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom