• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Man, I need just one more lit rock and 2 heaven ash to upgrade Cecil to 5 star... But I've only got 10 energy"

*does int awakening dungeon*

*2 litrock and 2 heaven ash drop in one run*

Complaining/whining works people!

Have my first 5*!

linkent

Pulled Anzelm with my free daily login ticket. Smh...

Got him too, he is nice to have, Ra spell for AOE, poison all is nice, Cura too.

Been farming Colo A2 for heaven's ash, could get 1 in 2 point from stealing the birds.
Really need some Thunderaga spell for this S tier colo final boss.

Yu Narukami

Got him too, he is nice to have, Ra spell for AOE, poison all is nice, Cura too.

Been farming Colo A2 for heaven's ash, could get 1 in 2 point from stealing the birds.
Really need some Thunderaga spell for this S tier colo final boss.

Thundaga wont be enough. That bitch hits like a truck. Cant beat her.

Dandte

I pulled My third Rydia...is she the corby of this Game?

And i'm currently Stuck in the s4 endboss Stage

Edit:
Went stupid and all out. Pulled sabin and Terra. No Regrets i Love Terra....i guess she will get a 6* in the Future.

Visceir

ID: 978,822,141

Need to fill up friend spots.

I should have a maxed 5* Vaan and Garland soon enough.

Edit: I'll keep Garland as leader for now since he has more powerful attacks and can use the white dragon katana.

Rixa

Why cant BE have somekind of pull fest now :p. There is one in PAD going on (PCGF) and one in GBF too (LegFest). Got Crystals (5150), could use some new unit instead of Lasswell but the rates arent so hot.

@Visceir You got fr.

Visceir

Why cant BE have somekind of pull fest now :p. There is one in PAD going on (PCGF) and one in GBF too (LegFest). Got Crystals (5150), could use some new unit instead of Lasswell but the rates arent so hot.

@Visceir You got fr.

I think it's best to hoard energy right now in case those upcoming packs can be bought with Lapis.

Japan had a 10k lapis pack during NYE that included +30% atk materia that I didn't manage to buy and I still kinda regret not having that, haha.

Edit: I doubt any of the packs would cost more than 1000 - 3000 lapis though.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Edit: I'll keep Garland as leader for now since he has more powerful attacks and can use the white dragon katana.
Is that a new acc. ? I already added but i will have to check again.

PS. White Dragon Katan ? Is that a Colliseum reward ?

But yeah im pretty happy with Garland as well - he hits hard and the combo Darkness + Cura has been great so far. He should get a 6* version at some point.
Yeah my max level 5* Vaan can fail 10 times in a row. Kinda frustrating when you get one Rainbow Needle or some other crap :D. They say that Colo steals wont affect to trophy so that sucks too :p.

Also in the next maintenance (tomorrow) hopefully they fix the lag (2-5s) when you swipe right in order to do use units skills / abilities.
Yeah from now on i will look up what the different units drop to decide if its worth the struggle to steal.

When i first started the game i didnt have the swipe to left lag issue - just recently it started popping up. I also read that some people have had longer loading times when the game goes into Stand-By and tries to reconnect to Google Play or something.
Well..guess thats what soft launches are for heh.

Rixa

I think it's best to hoard energy right now in case those upcoming packs can be bought with Lapis.

Japan had a 10k lapis pack during NYE that included +30% atk materia that I didn't manage to buy and I still kinda regret not having that, haha.

Edit: I doubt any of the packs would cost more than 1000 - 3000 lapis though.
Yup hoarding Lapis. Good thing that we have so little content, there is no real urge to pull now. But everyday I get atleast 50 Lapis & running all the non daily quest nrg to Catacombs Exit.
That +30% atk materia tho o_O. My Vaan obviously needs it ;).

When i first started the game i didnt have the swipe to left lag issue - just recently it started popping up. I also read that some people have had longer loading times when the game goes into Stand-By and tries to reconnect to Google Play or something.
Well..guess thats what soft launches are for heh.

I think that lag started from latest maintenance.

Yup hoarding Lapis. Good thing that we have so little content, there is no real urge to pull now. But everyday I get atleast 50 Lapis & running all the non daily quest nrg to Catacombs Exit.

That +30% atk materia tho o_O. My Vaan obviously needs it ;).

Im tempted to pull but I am also holding off

I desperately want every single FF6 character.... right now i have zero of them lol

Ideally i want to have Edgar, Terra, Celes, Locke and Sabin

Visceir

Is that a new acc. ? I already added but i will have to check again.

PS. White Dragon Katan ? Is that a Colliseum reward ?

I think it's the same one, just now I actually got a decent leveled character to share -- obviously Vaan with Full Break/Focus will be a decent friend character as well.

The white dragon is in the moogle dimension, the katana is murasama -- 61 atk.

Kouriozan

3 stars ExDeath is not so great, magic based character without damaging magic, hahaha.
Gotta awake him ASAP for the -aga spells.
Got Ifrit on my first day playing, now farming red magicites to unlock is 2* fight, then I'll be able to grind rank levels.
Hope the official launch is close so I can buy some stuff.

Finally got what I wanted from the friend point pull. Biggs and Paul.

3 stars ExDeath is not so great, magic based character without damaging magic, hahaha.
Gotta awake him ASAP for the -aga spells.
Got Ifrit on my first day playing, now farming red magicites to unlock is 2* fight, then I'll be able to grind rank levels.
Hope the official launch is close so I can buy some stuff.
I recommend you stop that right now. Details below:
In regards to what WarAdept said earlier:
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExv...why_you_shouldshould_not_grind_ifrit_2_stage/
Basically you don't go for Ifrit round 2 at this point of the game as getting the shards to level Ifrit puts you far behind in rank compared to running Granshelt Catacombs Exit over and over and over again. Looking at altema (http://altema.jp/ffbe/keikenchikourituichirann-2859) the only things better than Granshelt Catacombs Exit for rank are only about 7% better. I'm sure for anything else one can do the improvements are more so from that perspective upping rank would be the best thing to do now.
As has been mentioned before the second Island has much better magicite locations.

datamage

Anyone else having an issue with the daily rewards not showing? (iOS)

I haven't gotten one for the past several days. I'm not even sure where to access them through the menus? (The screen would normally pop up on its own.)

Edit: Left the game just sitting there and after a while the daily rewards window popped up. *shrug*

poncle

Finally got what I wanted from the friend point pull. Biggs and Paul.

I recommend you stop that right now. Details below:

As has been mentioned before the second Island has much better magicite locations.

If you can get to Ifrit 2 though, you can farm there since it pays 500 rank exp for 15 energy.

So it's 33 points per energy, compared to 26 per energy of Granshelt Catacombs Exit.

Fastest way to reach it is to buy the magicite bundles, but then you have to be strong enough to defeat Ifrit 2 anyway...

Kouriozan

I also need some friends, I don't trust randoms for playing a long time, if you have spare slots you can add me : 464,761,570

Ah, thank you very much, looks like to be much better indeed.

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member

Added you, just pulled a 5 star cecil so i will keep that.

My ID is: 158,112,641

draw4wild

Pulled a 5 star Kuja, is he worth starting with because he's 5 star? Or will he become worthless and I should just keep going until I get one of the top tiers?

Yu Narukami

How is damage calculated in this game? I just tried with and without Power Wrist vs. Ghoul and the difference was 250 more damage lol. Thats huge for a difference of +5 ATK.

How is damage calculated in this game? I just tried with and without Power Wrist vs. Ghoul and the difference was 250 more damage lol. Thats huge for a difference of +5 ATK.

Im not sure!

More testing neds to be done but what I have noticed is that the stat range and profiles are nice small and simple

Its nice to see that small boosts give significant performance increases. It makes getting treasure that much more exhilirating

That said... this is assuming that the +5 directly relates to the increase you saw.

Valentus

Pulled a 5 star Kuja, is he worth starting with because he's 5 star? Or will he become worthless and I should just keep going until I get one of the top tiers?

Kuja with Graviga, Thundaga is a nice damage dealer. But if you dont have a green mage, barthundara is a must for S5 boss.

I pulled My third Rydia...is she the corby of this Game?

And i'm currently Stuck in the s4 endboss Stage

Edit:
Went stupid and all out. Pulled sabin and Terra. No Regrets i Love Terra....i guess she will get a 6* in the Future.

Terra is the only unit at the moment with Raise, and her Firaga is very powerful.

My team actually consist in:

Leader: Vaan lvl80 - ifrit 2 stars lvl 16
Terra lvl 76 - Siren 1 star lvl 34
Kuja lvl 30 (5 star)
Cyan lvl 60 (murasame equiped, hits like a truck)
Edgar lvl 60

i need friends with ifrit 2 stars equip. please add me if you want a Vaan maxed with full break please add me 866 176 087

Visceir

Today I learned - Bio-Blaster and Darkness are the same element and I can elemental chain them together, raising the damage by a LOT. Edgar+Garland the best bro team ever!

Damage can vary a lot depending on the weapon type you use. Things like your character's level also affect your dmg -- a lvl 80 Vaan with 100 atk would deal more damage than a lvl 60 Vaan with 100 atk. I saw a damage damage formula floating around but never really cared enough to take a closer look at it.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
We have the GAF member ID Google Doc linked in the OP - forget to write down your IDs there as well.

Deleted a bunch of random people and made room for more GAF players. I just went through the excel file and added the majority of you guys. There were some people who were full already and there are 2 people (Norgler and Heng) who's friend ID was invalid :(

WarAdept

Fucking got the other Wedge/Biggs duo along with a duplicate of my current one in a 10 pull. In my haste, while I was enhancing all the generics for Trust, I must of accidentally got them mixed up and now I'm just left with Wedge :(

On the plus side, I drew that Green Mage! Maybe by spamming Barfira/Barblizzara I can finally get past that S-4 Boss. Stupid weak generics.

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
We have the GAF member ID Google Doc linked in the OP - forget to write down your IDs there as well.

I also added me.

My main focus is the jp but i will login daily casually on this one.

RalchAC

I finally updated my phone to Android 5.1 since Lollipop was supposed to improve RAM usage, performance and stuff and my Xperia M2 had some problems keeping the game open. So far it seems everything works quite well. Did every daily outside the 2 Dungeon Fields and the app didn't close.

I don't really like the UI, since now I can't have WhatsApp widget on my locked screen, which allowed me to see my received messages without unlocking the phone. Or maybe I just don't know how to do it :p

Hope the Global version launches soon :/ It feels like they are holding back stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom