• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

xehanort

Can anyone help me with the Ffvii hard event? I have a 580 atk Cloud and 1k atk friend Cloud. I can bring the boss to around 100k turn 2 but all my units die by then. A higher atk friend Cloud could probably do the job. Thanks!

My ID: 533 502 083

Shouta

Can anyone help me with the Ffvii hard event? I have a 580 atk Cloud and 1k atk friend Cloud. I can bring the boss to around 100k turn 2 but all my units die by then. A higher atk friend Cloud could probably do the job. Thanks!

My ID: 533 502 083

I can add you, I use Randi as my main unit but I can swap to Tidus, Orlandu, etc if you need it.

With the crystal change I'm seriously considering dropping money into Exvius. But I want to pick someones brain who knows about Amazon coins.

I currently play off the google store, and I understand that my lapis on my account won't carry over to the amazon stores download of exvius. So if I burn through my lapis on google and decide to buy more, I want to play off amazon to get these coins I hear people talk about. I see that the coins are used to buy apps and in game things, but if I buy coins how and where do I actually use them? I didn't notice anyway to spend the coins when I was browsing the amazon underground app I downloaded. Also, I heard you can get coins back for spending coins, so is it just automatically credited back to your coin amount after you use them? If all this is the case, if anyone is playing on android and spending money, why WOULDNT you use these amazon coins?

Shouta

Thanks! Cloud would help a lot. Should I add you?

I already added you, I don't have Cloud myself, unfortunately.

I have Randi, Tidus, Orlandu as my big DPS characters. I can equip them with specific element weapons if you want. I can also put a healer or a tank as my char if needed.

With the crystal change I'm seriously considering dropping money into Exvius. But I want to pick someones brain who knows about Amazon coins.

I currently play off the google store, and I understand that my lapis on my account won't carry over to the amazon stores download of exvius. So if I burn through my lapis on google and decide to buy more, I want to play off amazon to get these coins I hear people talk about. I see that the coins are used to buy apps and in game things, but if I buy coins how and where do I actually use them? I didn't notice anyway to spend the coins when I was browsing the amazon underground app I downloaded. Also, I heard you can get coins back for spending coins, so is it just automatically credited back to your coin amount after you use them? If all this is the case, if anyone is playing on android and spending money, why WOULDNT you use these amazon coins?

So what I do is

I use google play version lapis on my Nox emulator and use that lapis balance for TM farming and refills

I use the Amazon version on my phone for purchases and pulling

If you have the Amazon version on you phone it automatically redirects you to Amazon to either purchase and use coins or to buy outright

Its that simple. Install from amazon underground and you are done

Shouta

Thats fine. Thanks! I'll try it out now. I need a dps though so any of those would be okay

I have Randi right now, so give him a shot. Use Power Charge +2 to unlock his skills. Use 旋風三段斬り to apply a wind debuff to the boss and add wind to Randi's attacks and use 前後逆波斬り to do chains with him and another char. It takes a turn to start though because of the Power Charge though

Orlandu might be easier so let me know if you prefer him.

So what I do is

I use google play version lapis on my Nox emulator and use that lapis balance for TM farming and refills

I use the Amazon version on my phone for purchases and pulling

If you have the Amazon version on you phone it automatically redirects you to Amazon to either purchase and use coins or to buy outright

Its that simple. Install from amazon underground and you are done

Thanks for the quick reply. If we get Noctis back on a banner my wallet is gunning for him.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Took a peak at Reddit for the players choice thread. I can't even.

It's just outright idiotic every single time I hear "Long Term", "Future Proofing", "JP Version", "Enhancements".

Choose Ramza, not Noctis because Enhanced Ramza is better! It's the same poison in their Pull Threads, where it's clear the bulk should just go play JP than GL. There are 10 questions right now I can ask.
1. When will enhancements come?
2. Will they come?
3. Will they be the same?
4. Will Noctis be enhanced?
5. What about the 6 months till?
6. What will Noctis enhancements be?
7. Why get a unit to sit on for months?
8. Why not get a unit who will be good for a while on GL?
9. Why waste a chance for a unit who may fill a singular niche, when you can get the jack of all trades that will compliment almost any team for the foreseeable future.
10. Do these pants make my ass look great?

I know I've said it before, but the fact JP exists basically makes a lot of global players buffoons. It's not bad to use it as a reference, but Gumi has shown that they will change it up.

It's just outright idiotic every single time I hear "Long Term", "Future Proofing", "JP Version", "Enhancements".

Choose Ramza, not Noctis because Enhanced Ramza is better! It's the same poison in their Pull Threads, where it's clear the bulk should just go play JP than GL. There are 10 questions right now I can ask.
2. Will they come?
9. Why waste a chance for a unit who may fill a singular niche, when you can get the jack of all trades that will compliment almost any team for the foreserable future.

I voted for Ace

come at me bro

Celegus

I'd have to imagine Noctis will win the player's choice vote. Not sure who else would even come close of the 5* pool. I already have him so Ramza or Gilgamesh would be much better for me though!

I'm curious about something, a long time back in this forum, someone mentioned getting trust moogles or trust moogle equivalents on a certain banner. Like you do an 11 pull and get bonus TM gaining things. They said they were also specific to certain TMs. My question is , are we coming up on this? I will seriously drop money if it means maxing out TMs.

Anybody know what I was talking about here? Was this just a wishful dream?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I voted for Ace

come at me bro

I'm not much better, voted for D.Fina.

Then Agrias followed by Elle.

Another mage to compliment ExDeath would help, I don't have Agrias, and I want more Elle's to TM farm for those Muscle Belt 2.0. There seems to lack good Tanking accessories.

I'm more just frustrated with the large amount of false information being spread, or maybe a better way to say it, very poorly guided information being told to players, specifically new ones. That's stating, sacrifice yourself now, but in 6 months, you'll have a great team! Maybe?!

I'd have to imagine Noctis will win the player's choice vote. Not sure who else would even come close of the 5* pool. I already have him so Ramza or Gilgamesh would be much better for me though!

Yeah Noctis seems like the guaranteed pick in my eyes... which will make arena even more unbearable lol

I'm not much better, voted for D.Fina.

Then Agrias followed by Elle.

I'm more just frustrated with the large amount of false information being spread, or maybe a better way to say it, very poorly guided information being told to players, specifically new ones. That's stating, sacrifice yourself now, but in 6 months, you'll have a great team! Maybe?!

well i hope they just keep diverting the global meta to throw off all these people obsessed with the JP version

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Yeah Noctis seems like the guaranteed pick in my eyes... which will make arena even more unbearable lol

well i hope they just keep diverting the global meta to throw off all these people obsessed with the JP version

Why I wish they would throw Cloud out right now and throw them into a mess again. Maybe start boosting DH in the Global meta earlier, than later.

But I think delaying the Orlandu banner, moving the FFXIV banner forward is another pretty good idea too. We only have two 6* healers snow(Both 4 base), so a lot of new players are hurting for one. FYI, make sure to grab her.

Shouta

Anybody know what I was talking about here? Was this just a wishful dream?

It happened in JP. They periodically do a promotion where you get a moogle with every summon. most of them are Character/TM specific but you had a chance to get a 5% all or 10% all moogle too.

So a 10+1 pull got you 10+1 Moogles of various types.

Aside from what was just mentioned, you earn and receive the bonus coins automatically into your account. Depends on how much you spend. Also the discounts change, sometimes it can be more.

It is without a doubt the way to buy lapis for this game. Considering the bonus you get you save a good deal of cash in my opinion.

mstevens

Aside from what was just mentioned, you earn and receive the bonus coins automatically into your account. Depends on how much you spend. Also the discounts change, sometimes it can be more.

It is without a doubt the way to buy lapis for this game. Considering the bonus you get you save a good deal of cash in my opinion.

Do you need an amazon fire to do this? I play on my iPhone and Memu on PC.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Set up a script on Nox for the first time, just to run Timber Exp. to level up an Exdeath to help in the ELT event. While it's running all I'm thinking is "the PC must be having so much fun playing".

There's no secret to TM running, is there? Just leaving the game running a script for about 166 hours to get a TM to 100%?

The idea that the winners might not include Noctis or Zidane is scary.

Lyrian

About the free 10+1 pull, anyone know if we have to use it right away or could we pocket it for Orlandu?

Most probably limited for one week.

Pretty much this. As much as I'd like the 11 pull to be on a useful banner, there's a 99% chance that it's going to be locked to the generic rare summon banner. It would be highly unlikely that the 11 pull would be allowed on the actual banner of the week, as it contains a fresh 5* global exclusive unit.

2. Will they come?
9. Why waste a chance for a unit who may fill a singular niche, when you can get the jack of all trades that will compliment almost any team for the foreseeable future.

I know I've said it before, but the fact JP exists basically makes a lot of global players buffoons. It's not bad to use it as a reference, but Gumi has shown that they will change it up.

Very, very true. It's practically a given at this point that Gumi is going to define a different meta on Global that they did on JP to keep players off-balance from following JP too closely.

Dollars to donuts, Olive (from Gumi's perspective) **screams** "look how easy it was to pull a rainbow with the free 11 pull we gave you on the generic banner! We bet you can't do it again on a real banner, as you will want her as she will likely be the new damage queen for Global!"

In response to #10, it depends. What are the stats on the pants and can it be Dual Wielded or Doublehanded?
/s lol

It happened in JP. They periodically do a promotion where you get a moogle with every summon. most of them are Character/TM specific but you had a chance to get a 5% all or 10% all moogle too.

So a 10+1 pull got you 10+1 Moogles of various types.

Damn. This is what I'm talking about. That's practically doubling the amount of pulls you get considering that most pulls go straight into TM gains.

So, do you remember at what point Japan started getting those?

Please say ffx banner.

When the extra TM things come into the banner pulls I'm absolutely spending money this way. Ty

Can anyone confirm if Ring of the Lucii gives a passive hidden evasion stat? I checked the wiki and it's not listed there but I often hear people state it does? If so how much % does it give?

On another note why the hell does Emperor have dual cast and can only use it on shit tier GA spells? This guys abilities are insane but as you guess it you cannot use abilities with dual cast. So much lost potential.

Shouta

Damn. This is what I'm talking about. That's practically doubling the amount of pulls you get considering that most pulls go straight into TM gains.

So, do you remember at what point Japan started getting those?

Please say ffx banner.

When the extra TM things come into the banner pulls I'm absolutely spending money this way. Ty

I don't remember but I think it was definitely sometime after Orlandu. It might have been around when Tidus was released. Just keep an eye out for it.

That feeling when you go out dancing and leave your TM macro going and it's still working even past brunch the next day at 2pm... also, when you subtly check it before crashing after bringing some friends back to your place.

Anyway.

What's this about DH meta in the future? Should I actually get a few of them from my fleet of Butzes? Do innate-DWers like Luneth and Lightning benefit?

Also, let me again sing well-deserved praises for the FFII event. It's basically my all-time favorite because it:

• Sampled from the game's music!
  • Used Rain to provide meta-commentary on its story.
  • Threw me for a loop where I had to bring in bench players (Exdeath, Cecil, Ling, and even 5* Tilith) to fully clear it, and where my roided Noct was mostly useful for Comeback, of all things.
  • Was finely-tuned enough that Valentus was able to clear it with his own personal challenges.
  • Offered attainble good-to-really-good equipment rewards to players.
  • Had obvious callbacks to the game, such as the "Wild Rose"/"Passport" trigger that led to a skippable battle.
I'd honestly call it a perfect event. It also made me realize just how much I want a FF1-style event with the four fiends along with 6* forms for Garland and WoL ... and a 5* form for Sarah.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
What if whales and people with Noctis just want to limit his availability and are pushing the JP / longterm view to hold people back

(J/k they're just dumb and beholden to JP)

across

I voted!

Dark Fina, Agrias, Zidane.

Sorry!!

Yep, same here. Though at 3 Agrias and 5 Zidane, I'm just voting for others (as though Zidane won't win the 3 star vote).

I have a suspicion that we'll get more of these 'have mages or prepare for a bad time' events - or difficulties, at least - in the future. Dreadnought ELT was super fun because of this, in my opinion. I even used Ariana!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Very, very true. It's practically a given at this point that Gumi is going to define a different meta on Global that they did on JP to keep players off-balance from following JP too closely.

Dollars to donuts, Olive (from Gumi's perspective) **screams** "look how easy it was to pull a rainbow with the free 11 pull we gave you on the generic banner! We bet you can't do it again on a real banner, as you will want her as she will likely be the new damage queen for Global!"

In response to #10, it depends. What are the stats on the pants and can it be Dual Wielded or Doublehanded?
/s lol

Shield, it can only be doublehanded. *Smirk*

On that, I see no reason for them to buff the rates. Supposedly, it's for reaching 20million downloads. So it's the same JPN. They got 9 tickets + 1000 Lapis, we get a 10+1 pull basically.

I wouldn't be surprised if the people's choice has more than 3 units also. Maybe 2 of each rarity or something.

Hopefully not for the 5* unit nor 4*. Anytime we get more than 1, it turns into a nightmare. But that will change with the 4*

3*, I think they'll give us two.

Shield, it can only be doublehanded. *Smirk*

On that, I see no reason for them to buff the rates. Supposedly, it's for reaching 20million downloads. So it's the same JPN. They got 9 tickets + 1000 Lapis, we get a 10+1 pull basically.

Hopefully not for the 5* unit nor 4*. Anytime we get more than 1, it turns into a nightmare. But that will change with the 4*

See I think the mindset will be with a crystal change it would be easy to pull the featured 4* if it only had one so let's put 2 on it. If it has Noctis than I truly hope it has a 2nd 5* otherwise I won't even pull.

xehanort

I have Randi right now, so give him a shot. Use Power Charge +2 to unlock his skills. Use 旋風三段斬り to apply a wind debuff to the boss and add wind to Randi's attacks and use 前後逆波斬り to do chains with him and another char. It takes a turn to start though because of the Power Charge though

Orlandu might be easier so let me know if you prefer him.

I almost defeated it, almost. I missed the chain cause I am using 2 auto bowgun but I think I'll kill it next time. Damn, Randi is god damn strong, wish I whaled on him on his banner :(

bonkeng

I agree that there should only be 1 5* in every banner.

But for 4*, i think it's fine to have 2, specially now that the crystals will be normalized.

Let's say there's only 1 4* and Chizuru wins. Then those who got multiples of her most likely won't pull. But if Agrias (who should be in 2nd place) is included, then more players would pull as she's also quite sought after.

I wouldn't mind pulling either Chizuru or Agrias as both are legitimately good as a unit and for their TMs.

Shouta

I almost defeated it, almost. I missed the chain cause I am using 2 auto bowgun but I think I'll kill it next time. Damn, Randi is god damn strong, wish I whaled on him on his banner :(

I think you still have a little time to try and get him. So just gotta try it again.

If you didn't know. The other +2 skill he gets in his default skill list is Slice Thrice or 三段斬り. The +2 version I have is 400% mod and applies a -50% defense debuff for 3 turns or so.

I wish every banner could just have 1 of each rarity. So you practically are guaranteed to get that 3* unit if you pull on it. Are most likely gonna get the 4* if you daily pull or 11 pull. And for those that get really lucky or spend some bank you get your precious 5*.

On the people's choice vote I went with Noctis, Chiz and Zidane.

If I'm pulling for Noctis I'd love to get more Chiz and Zidane so I can stop earth shrine running already.

Man, I have no idea what happened but somehow my ATK on Noctis dropped from the 730's to upper 600's.... I finished my first Sakura overnight woot! and it bumped him back into the 700's but in the 710's. Seriously, what the deus?

I'm guessing I'm going to pass on the player's choice, it looks like it's going to be nearly identical from the Noctis banner which is amazing for newbies but lame for long timers outside of the few that still need Chorizo or Zidane to supplement their second chance at Noctis. Noctis absolutely should be there, just too bad there's not another useful 4* to take that spot over chorizo. As for me, I want the Brave Suit something fierce and Celestial Gloves would be nice so I'd love to see Ramza first and foremost but Luneth and Gilg would be great too. I really need an upgrade to the Black Belt Gi for Noctis and Brave Suit is the only option for light armor... At least with the crystal change if I can ever manage to get another rainbow I'll always have a shot at these guys as awesome consolation prizes to whatever unit I'm trying to get.

dubc35

45 rare summon tickets, decided F it I'm going to pull a few:
Fang
Roselia
Elle...fuck why am I doing this?...one more...
ExDeath! Woot my first! Only 4* version but I'll take it!

Edit, he will fill a glaring void of MAG power in my units so I'm pretty happy!

xehanort

I think you still have a little time to try and get him. So just gotta try it again.

If you didn't know. The other +2 skill he gets in his default skill list is Slice Thrice or 三段斬り. The +2 version I have is 400% mod and applies a -50% defense debuff for 3 turns or so.

Yes, but I don't think I have time to use this skill on 3 turns. What i do ia power charge, then twice of the 700℅ mod wind damage. I use rain for the 30% debuff though. Do you think I should rush level my WoL? 45℅ DEF debuff might push my damage to kill it.

Lyrian

When you think you've seen it all in the arena....

Cc4edpC.png

Pachimari

When is Cloud coming to Global?

And I watched the whole video going over the new stuff and I didn't hear anyone mention a FFXIV banner but somebody in here mentioned it, is it coming next month?

Btw, I've managed to level up my Lenna from 4* > 5* and my Exdeath to 5* max, I just need to awaken him. My Cecil is at 5* lvl 60 now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom