• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

When y'all say Y'tshola is free are we talking another Maxwell type situation?

Edit: nvm lol thanks Val.

Can you only summon 1 of the 3?

If you can get enough coins to do a 11 summon, you summon 11 units with the normal chances of getting a Rainbow (y'shtola), a gold (thancred) and a blue (manfilia)

You can summon all the times you want during the event duration and if you earn coins

Alkez

If you can get enough coins to do a 11 summon, you summon 11 units with the normal chances of getting a Rainbow (y'shtola), a gold (thancred) and a blue (manfilia)

Ah I see, thanks. Looking on Reddit I like the look of Minfilia. She seems like Marie-lite.

Valentus

Hmm I wonder how many 11 pulls we'll be able to save up for during the event.

Shouta is more adecuate ti answer, but as i ser un vídeos, in the higher difficult (the Boss gets more stronger as Manu times you defeat It) you can get 1500 coins.

A 10 summon cost 1000 coins, but its like an arena summon. You can get units or crap, like for crafting unique ítems i think

Shouta

Hmmm...is that really "free"? Oh well, doesn't matter anyway.

It doesn't take Lapis or tickets. It's free. I mean you have to beat the raid boss to earn coins but he's a joke.

Anyway, I finally got Dualcast but I don't even use Refia right now. I've been using my enahnced Luka...at least I got rid of the Ludmilles in my inventory.

Edit: You can get a fuck ton of coins from Raid events. Towards the end, you'll be getting enough for 2 pulls per win of the highest difficulty.

mstevens

Shouta is more adecuate ti answer, but as i ser un vídeos, in the higher difficult (the Boss gets more stronger as Manu times you defeat It) you can get 1500 coins.

A 10 summon cost 1000 coins, but its like an arena summon. You can get units or crap, like for crafting unique ítems i think

It doesn't take Lapis or tickets. It's free. I mean you have to beat the raid boss to earn coins but he's a joke.

Anyway, I finally got Dualcast but I don't even use Refia right now. I've been using my enahnced Luka...at least I got rid of the Ludmilles in my inventory.

Edit: You can get a fuck ton of coins from Raid events. Towards the end, you'll be getting enough for 2 pulls per win of the highest difficulty.

Cool thanks for the info.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Geeze, Valentus's Luka let me ace the ELT event missions like it was nothing. Inspired me to start leveling up mine.

creid

I played around with the summon simulator for a little while and wondered why I saw so many dupes compared to what I already have in game. Then I looked at the unit list and was surprised to discover I have every single (non-collab/limited) base 3* and 4* unit, with the exception of WoL. Guess I really don't need to pull for a while >_>

Muku

How many Excalibur's will I really need? I'm thinking just two, but figure I ask. I'm doing some character clean up on my main account, trying to clear up space. Done a lot of pruning so far.

Whoa even a video! Where do you get these news from, Reddit?

The Japanese version of the app is ahead of global so we can see a lot of what these events will be like before they happen in global

thankfully they continue to give us exclusive twists to JP content to keep us on our toes

Wazzy

Banned
I didn't even realize my friendlist was maxed out. I cleared out some people that werene't playing at all(they weren't even gaffers) and checked the GAF list to see who I didn't already have. I sent out a couple requests to fill out my list with gaffers.

I finally 6* my Exdeath so my current 6* units are Luneth, Snow, Cecil, Ramza and then now Exdeath. I gave him wizard rod but I need to find some decent gear to boost up his magic. I'll next work on getting CoD to 6* since I've ignored her and she's really good.

Celegus

Edgar chain guy does it again.

https://youtu.be/3tkgUZyQpgs

Muku, I'm aiming for 3 Excals. Have 2 done, 1 more to go.

Craziness. I'm working on Ring of the Lucii right now since Alterna is apparently an absolute nuke for chains. Gonna start working on some more mage equipment since we'll need them occasionally! Still only have Exdeath though, but someday we're bound to get new mages that aren't 5* (right?!)

I also 100%'d 2 of my 3 Cecils, but don't plan on getting the third anytime too soon.

Craziness. I'm working on Ring of the Lucii right now since Alterna is apparently an absolute nuke for chains. Gonna start working on some more mage equipment since we'll need them occasionally! Still only have Exdeath though, but someday we're bound to get new mages that aren't 5* (right?!)

I also 100%'d 2 of my 3 Cecils, but don't plan on getting the third anytime too soon.

We're all gonna pull Dark Fina on the Player's Choice banner. Don't worry, fam.

... I'm working on Ring of the Lucii too. I'm clearly giving it to Refia (one true goddess, kitted out with muscle belts and shields like a boss) so she can nuke in the arena.

Alkez

How many Excalibur's will I really need? I'm thinking just two, but figure I ask. I'm doing some character clean up on my main account, trying to clear up space. Done a lot of pruning so far.

Depending on what units you're using I would say 2 is fine. I've been clearing out dupes as well recently. TM farming my 5 Sazh just to clear space lol.

I clearly don't understand how chaining works. Been trying this myself and it's just not happening. How do you get elemental damage on things like Ultima and Meteor? I have his exact team so I'd like to try and replicate this.

awww the art of chaining

just so you know he had 2 dual weilding edgars to pull off the one turn kill

otherwise youll do what i did and only end up with 25% to 50% damage on the first volley

anyways you simply build up an elemental chain with multihit abilities that sync up... such as edgars chainsaw and time your nuking spells to hit at the end of the chain

in the video above you might notice it happens twice because he lined up the delays of dual weild chainsaws with the dual casted nukes

Muku

Edgar chain guy does it again.

https://youtu.be/3tkgUZyQpgs

Muku, I'm aiming for 3 Excals. Have 2 done, 1 more to go.

Hmm... okay. Initially, I was thinking two, like Alkez mentioned. But I have three Cecil's total... soooo.. I think I'll just keep the three and end up getting three of them. Any more and I would have started merging.

Thank you guys. :)

Cleared up almost 25 spaces. This is nice.

I'm also wondering if I should buy more spaces and hoard the 100 Cactaur from King Mog event. In case. >_> I just don't know what to do with them but I don't want to waste them for a third time. Especially with changes coming up this week.

awww the art of chaining

just so you know he had 2 dual weilding edgars to pull off the one turn kill

otherwise youll do what i did and only end up with 25% to 50% damage on the first volley

anyways you simply build up an elemental chain with multihit abilities that sync up... such as edgars chainsaw and time your nuking spells to hit at the end of the chain

in the video above you might notice it happens twice because he lined up the delays of dual weild chainsaws with the dual casted nukes

If meteor and Ulitma are non elemental damaging spells how are they getting an elemental chain?

Hmm... okay. Initially, I was thinking two, like Alkez mentioned. But I have three Cecil's total... soooo.. I think I'll just keep the three and end up getting three of them. Any more and I would have started merging.

Thank you guys. :)

Cleared up almost 25 spaces. This is nice.

I'm also wondering if I should buy more spaces and hoard the 100 Cactaur from King Mog event. In case. >_> I just don't know what to do with them but I don't want to waste them for a third time. Especially with changes coming up this week.

Only reason i am aiming for 3 is one for Noct, Greg, and Orlandu for ultimate holy damage cheese. 2 is fine tbh.

If meteor and Ulitma are non elemental damaging spells how are they getting an elemental chain?

they dont

they are considered finishers

so how it works

when one attack hits after another in sequence it creates a chain that boosts the damage of the following attack. this stacks up repeatedly until the chain is broken

element chains are the same but can be done with any attack with the same element

once a chain hits 10 hits i think it caps out at like 3x or 4x damage. That bonus carries over the the following hits whether they continue or end the chain

so basically the edgars build upnthe chain bonus multiplier and the meteor ends the chain while receiving the bonus and the chain counter resets

they dont

they are considered finishers

so how it works

when one attack hits after another in sequence it creates a chain that boosts the damage of the following attack. this stacks up repeatedly until the chain is broken

element chains are the same but can be done with any attack with the same element

once a chain hits 10 hits i think it caps out at like 3x or 4x damage. That bonus carries over the the following hits whether they continue or end the chain

so basically the edgars build upnthe chain bonus multiplier and the meteor ends the chain while receiving the bonus and the chain counter resets

Then why does "elemental chain" pop up repeatedly in the video. When I try it that doesn't occur unless I equip my Edgars with weapons that are fire , lightning ect.

Then why does "elemental chain" pop up repeatedly in the video. When I try it that doesn't occur unless I equip my Edgars with weapons that are fire , lightning ect.

huh?

i was responding about the ultima and meteor

the edgars are most definitely building an elemental chain because it creates the largest bonus on the next attack

it doesnt matter what element you use as long as its the same. most people just craft 4 coral swords for their edgars and call it a day

however this mechanic is training wheels for what becomes a huge part of the metagame going forward

its worth practicing and building setups for and one of the main reasons why Orlandu is considered god like around here

huh?

i was responding about the ultima and meteor

the edgars are most definitely building an elemental chain because it creates the largest bonus on the next attack

it doesnt matter what element you use as long as its the same. most people just craft 4 coral swords for their edgars and call it a day

however this mechanic is training wheels for what becomes a huge part of the metagame going forward

its worth practicing and building setups for and one of the main reasons why Orlandu is considered god like around here

I'm missing such a key function in all of this then. I really don't know what I'm missing here because I simply can't replicate it. The only time I was successfully chaining was during the ff tactics event when I brought in a bunch of mages and dual casted Blizzagas one after the other. I can do the same with Edgar if I , for example , equip him with a elemental coral sword use chainsaw, and time the mages attacks with Thundaga. I can not however get this to work with Meteor and Ultima. I'm trying the exact timing I see in the videos too.

I'm missing such a key function in all of this then. I really don't know what I'm missing here because I simply can't replicate it. The only time I was successfully chaining was during the ff tactics event when I brought in a bunch of mages and dual casted Blizzagas one after the other. I can do the same with Edgar if I , for example , equip him with a elemental coral sword use chainsaw, and time the mages attacks with Thundaga. I can not however get this to work with Meteor and Ultima. I'm trying the exact timing I see in the videos too.

well the timing is the real trick man!

go into earth shrine with your edgars and practice

the timing changes if its a single cast ultima and a dual

also you only get the bonus on one finisher and you have to get the actual hit to land within the element chain while its active

this is why people use edgar. they keep the chain active for so long that its easier to time out the finisher

tuffymon

Ah shit I probably won't be able to beat the boss. I love love love the XIV cast. I want Milfilia.

Don't knock it until you've had a try, a LOT can change in a month, I think you'll be fine. We don't know the order that events are coming, but we know pretty much everything for the next 6~ months do to the other version already having it.

Y'tshola:

I think no matter what choice you make on using Y'tshola you'll have people on both sides of the argument. Oh noes, I didn't pull her so it's not fair to use her in a video... whatever~ I'd treat her the same as Maxwell. In before V beats an event with 5 Y'tshola's...

Really looking forward to this event when it happens, sounds like fun.

@jasminlovesyoux

Physical will only chain with physicall normally, and magical with magical, if you want the two to cross over and chain with each other, you need to have magical weapons (chijiraden, coral sword, etc) equipped.

Wazzy

Banned
Crafted 3 +10% Magic for Exdeath and then gave him MP and 10% ability as well, I've got two earrings on him and then wizard rod but it looks like that's the most I'll be able to gear him with at the moment.

I'll try the elite again for Dreadnaught but I need to figure out what units to use and which friend unit I should take. I normally bring Noctis friends but he might not complement the units I can use.

Crafted 3 +10% Magic for Exdeath and then gave him MP and 10% ability as well, I've got two earrings on him and then wizard rod but it looks like that's the most I'll be able to gear him with at the moment.

I'll try the elite again for Dreadnaught but I need to figure out what units to use and which friend unit I should take. I normally bring Noctis friends but he might not complement the units I can use.

Noct is good for Comeback and Fire Flask for the sergeants. Also Cover.

EDarkness

That's cool. I suppose the units will be regular banner units so we'll be able to use tickets and the like to get them?

Shouta

Chains are built by alternating attacks from different units. So say both characters have a 3-hit move.

1a, 1b, 2a, 2b, 3a, 3b

This would be an example of a successful chain. On normal chains, each alternating hit gains a .1x modifier to it. so 1b is 1.1x damage, 2a is 1.2x damage, 2b. is 1.3x damage etc.

If the sequence goes:

1a 1b 2a 3a 2b 3b

the chain breaks where 2a and 3a hit one after the other. So 1b is 1.1x, 2x is 1.2x then it resets to 1x damage.

Element chains are the same thing but when you alternate attacks of the same element, instead of getting a .1x modifier, each alternating hit is .4x modifier. So it goes 1.4x -> 1.8x -> 2.2x -> 2.6x -> 3x

There is one other type of chain called a spark. When two attacks hit simultaneously, the modifier is .8x instead of .1x or .4x.

Ultima and Meteor at best can chain but because of the long animation, it's difficult to do so. You cannot element chain them.

That's cool. I suppose the units will be regular banner units so we'll be able to use tickets and the like to get them?

It depends on the raid. FFXIV's units come specifically from the Raid gacha so you cannot use Lapis or tickets to get them, only the currency you accumulate from doing the raid boss. The Monster Hunter collab JP had last month was a mix. Half the units were regular Lapis/Ticket units while the other half was free from the Raid gacha. The Imperial Saga/Romancing Saga 3 collab only had units in the Lapis/Ticket summon and not in the Raid gacha though you could get trust moogles for them in the raid gacha

The Lapis/Ticket units during these raids tend to be more powerful than the Raid gacha ones when it happens. FFXIV's was the exception because they were only in the raid gacha and Y'shtola and Minfillia were pretty great units for the time.

Valentus

I apologize to all the people that gives a fuck about Ex-Gaf 6star Ranking. I finally can put the ranking to Day!

So today we will Analyze 4 units: Cupid Artemios (Base 4star), Marie (Base 5star), Firion (Base 3star), Emperor (Base 5star)

You can check the rankings in the Exvius GAF's Playbook:

Remember, you can see the unit rankings in the FFBE playbook, and the explanation of why i ranked the units the way they are.

Remember, you can check my ranking criteria here, or go to the GAF Playbook

So, lets begin:

CUPID ARTEMIOS

Code:
Weapons: Dagger, Bow, Projectile
Armor: Hat, Clothes, Heavy Armor
Role in a Party: Damage dealer. Female Tank?

Code:
Pros:

+Average/Good ATK
+Very good passives against Beasts, Demons and Undeads
+Good ATK passives
+Very High damage Modifier skills (Lux Magna, Sunbloom Bolt and Flash Barrage)
+Highest ATK/MAG buff to one ally (not to himself)
+Can protect the Ladies!
+Has good regen passive, so he can protect more the Ladies!

Code:
Cons:

- Low HP, DEF, SPR
- Its a unit thats made to be paired with Cupid Luna to take out all his damage potential
- His best passives are with weapons heavily forgotten by Gumi today

HP: 3518 - C
MP: 235 - A
ATK : 169 - A
DEF: 137 - C
MAG: 153 - B
SPR: 146 - C
Damage Skills: S
Support Skills: D
Buff Skills: B
Debuff Skills: B
Limit Break: B

OVERALL RANKING: A

Summary: Im really, really glad that gumi is making units like cupid luna and cupid Artemios.They are units that has their niche, but also can be useful in the overall battles.

Cupid Artemios is like a Mini-Firion. He has lower killer passives than Firion, but he has better attack skills than Firion. Light Barrage is the second best barrage skill (behind Gale Barrage). Sunbloom Bolt is a killer for one enemy, and Lux Magna is a good board eraser skill.

However, you dont have good weapons for him. The best bow is still the Goddess Bow (91 ATK) and the best dagger and projectile are the venomous edge (85 ATK) and Rising Sun (107 ATK). The best build for Cupid Artemios is dual weilding Dagger/Projectile

Cupid Artemios can take his max potential with Cupid Luna in the party, because cupid luna's 40% Holy Element Debuff.

His Limit break does good damage, but its only Raw damage, so its nothing special.

Cupid Artemios is a good unit and a good damage dealer even in a party with top tier units like Lightning or Luneth

MARIE

Code:
Weapons: Staff, Rod, Mace
Armor: Hat, Clothes, Robes
Role in a Party: Buffer, Elemental Buffer, Elemental Debuffer

Code:
PROS:

+Innate Dualcast
+All Bar-ga spells
+50% All-Element Resist to all allies
+Protectga, Shellga, Focus
+ -40% All-Element Debuff
+High HP
+Very High MP
+Reflect Skill
+Regenerate her own MP

Code:
CONS:

- If the enemy doesnt use elemental attack, this unit is plain useless
- Her counter-skills 99% of the time are useless

HP: 3878 - A
MP: 267 - SS
ATK: 144 - C
DEF: 148 - B
MAG: 157 - B
SPR: 168 - A
Damage Skills - D
Support Skills - SS
Buff Skills - S
Debuff Skills - A
Limit Break - S

OVERALL RANKING: SS

Summary: If we talk about elemental buff, and debuff, Marie is the queen.

First of all, she has dualcast, so every turn she can do the following:

- 2 Bar-ga spells
- Protectga/Shellga
- 1 Bar-ga spell and Protectga/Shellga
- Double Cura (with a cura staff, cura materia or Shiva/Carbuncle spell) that with Marie's high SPR, can be like 1000-1100 HP per cura, so she can cure 2000-2200 HP per round if needed.
- Double Reflect or Reflect/another skill

So she having dualcast and her skillset makes her a incredibly versatile unit

Also, she has other powerfull skills that cant be dualcasted:
- Can reduce elemental resist 40% to all elements to all enemies
- Can buff all-elements resistance by 50% or 30% with inmunity to sleep/silence
- She has focus
- She can give inmunity to sleep/silence/blind to all allies

All of Marie's Arsenal is to make you survive, and survive good, not struggling.

But, if the enemy does not use elemental attacks, she is a dead weight

Her limit break is just like carbuncle, but in max level, the LB also reduces LB limit cost to 12, making it easier to spam it.

Finally, she has very high HP,MP,SPR , so shes a unit that can take care her own for a while.

Marie is an amazing unit, and one of those units, aside of the most wanted damage dealers, that you want in your unit list.

FIRION

Weapons: All of Them. ALL (minus Mace)
Armor: L.Shield, Hat, Helm, Clothes, L.Armor
Role in a Party: Damage Dealer

Code:
PROS:

+ +125% damage against 6 races
+ Passives with every weapon, increasing his ATK even more dual-weilding
+ Very high DEF 
+ High HP

CONS:

-Lack of a good finisher skill
-Poor MP
-Against humans, due to her lack of other good skills, he might not be the better choice to your party

HP: 3927 - A
MP: 208 - D
ATK: 158 - B
DEF: 162 - S
MAG: 140 - C
SPR: 140 - C
Damage Skills - SS
Support Skills - D
Buff Skills - D
Debuff Skills - D
Limit Break - B

OVERALL RANKING - S

Summary: I said that firion lacks a good finisher skill (before enhacements, but when enhacements comes to global, the ranking will suffer changes), but still i put him a SS in Damage Skills...

Why?

Because he is a Juggernaut against 6 different races in the game.

Just look at it:

Firion+Equip+Esper+Materia...

vs Plants: 275% damage
vs Beasts: 225% damage
vs Birds: 275% damage
vs Demons: 175% damage
vs Dragons: 275% damage
vs Undead: 175% damage

So Firion even with only Fin Briar, is a monster of damage dealing. Also fin briar is a 1 hit skill, so its perfect for chaining to deal even more damage.

He can equip all type of weapons but maces (fuck maces anyway), and has boost passives with almost everyone of them. So dualweilding is a wise choice.

Against humans (cof cof GILGAMESH) hes crap, but against other enemies (cof cof BAHAMUT AND FFXIV IFRIT) he is fucking amazing.

Theres nothing more to add to firion. He is a damage finisher against 6 races, and he is base 3 star. Try to get it!

EMPEROR

Weapons: Staff, Rod
Armor: Hat, Clothes, Robe
Role in a Party: Magic Damage, Debuffer

Code:
PROS:

+ Powerfull magic damaging skills
+ Can boost his MAG to 100%
+ Dual Black Magic
+Highest Magic Damage Modifier (460%) in a single skill (Starfall) up to date in global 
+ High HP and MP
+ Highest MAG, on par with Dark Fina

CONS:

-HE DAMAGES HIS OWN ALLIES!!!!
-His best skills cant be dualcasted

HP: 3911 - A
MP: 249 - A
ATK: 142 - C
DEF: 147 - B
MAG: 183 - SS
SPR: 160 - A
Damage Skills - SS
Support Skills - D
Buff Skills - D
Debuff Skills - C
Limit Break - A

OVERALL RANKING - S

Side Note: RIP Chilly, we still remember you.

Summary: So the Emperor is Here... he has very high MAG and good HP and MP, his skills are very powerfull and has dual black magic. Very nice.

But why he isnt a SS unit then?

Basically 2 reasons:

1.- He damage his own allies to buff himself. Not even ExDeath does that! And Exdeath wants to extinct all human race. He debuff the SPR of all allies by 20%, but you gain +100% MAG, very good for starfall. And he recover 100 MP.... at the cost of 50% of the HP of 1 ally.... what.

2.- His best skills (Starfall and Fire from Below) cant be dualcasted. The difference of Emperor and Dark Fina/Exdeath is that Both of them can dualcast their best skills (Ultima and Meteor). He has flare though, but flare is not a powerfull skill as Ultima and Meteor (Flare is only 230% and Ultima is 420% and Meteor is 375%)

Speaking of modifiers, Emperor with Starfall has the highest Magic Damage Modifier in Global. Starfall does a total of 460% Magic Damage, and the best part is that starfall has the same animation that meteor, so you can chain it with meteor perfectly.

But the emperor can also debuff enemies by 40% SPR, making him a good addition to a mage party.

He has Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga and Aeroga, that with +100% MAG can make a very good elemental chaining with Exdeath,D.Fina,Arc...

Finally, The Emperor's TM is the best rod in the game, that is also buffed in Global (129 MAG vs 109 MAG in JP).

The Emperor is a Very Good Wizzard, but doesnt Top Dark Fina, and is a little better than ExDeath.

Muku

Woo! I don't feel so bad about working on my Cupid Artemios on my alt account then. :) He looks cool... but my question is.... does CoD count as female? I'm wondering if he'll protect her.

Edit: Just finished reading rest. Nice write up Valentus! Enjoyed reading it. (Also, RIP in chilly :( Might be about that time to clear ye from my list.)

Just cleaned up friend list on Alt account. RIP Killer. Keeping Rix's alt because I love me some Luneth.

I have like 6 spots or so, but if anyone wants to add my alt: 984,103,344

I have a pretty shit group at this point, but Delita is my best and I've run with him as main since I've started. Will continue to do so I guess forever. I don't get good stuff. :p Plus I guess Delita is a rare creature out in wild, so maybe that's a good thing?

NomarTyme

Woo! I don't feel so bad about working on my Cupid Artemios on my alt account then. :) He looks cool... but my question is.... does CoD count as female? I'm wondering if he'll protect her.

CoD is definetly consider a female in FFBE. I put my minerva bustier on COD!

Muku

CoD is definetly consider a female in FFBE. I put my minerva bustier on COD!

Ooooh yesssss, thank you!

Once I cap him out then, I'll run with him in place of Exdeath. Exdeath will be back in when I need, but I want to run around capping shit.... just realized Refia is still in damage dealy group to show you how awful my luck has been. He'll replace her. Finally did Brachiosaur last night (LOL) to get Killer Bow for him since I realized I had a shittier bow on him.

I also feel really good after other day seeing someone's Cupid Artemios looking badass on my list and having used last 44 Cactaur from event on him. He's getting closed to capping 5*. Then the real work begings.

Edit: Wow a lot of inactive folks on my main account as well.
RIP Chilly. ;_;
Was capped but opened 5 slots.

AsakuraZ

Hey GAF, just recently started playing this the last two weeks and figured I say what's up. I didn't really do a recoll as I didn't think I cared much about it and also didn't really know tier listings.

I guess I lucked out because in my first few rolls I got Noctis, which turns out is really good and my buddy got fairly mad at me after confessing how much money he spent trying to get him.

Just wanna also say thanks for all the info posted about the game, trying not give myself information overload and just trying to enjoy the game for now.

Muku

Hey GAF, just recently started playing this the last two weeks and figured I say what's up. I didn't really do a recoll as I didn't think I cared much about it and also didn't really know tier listings.

I guess I lucked out because in my first few rolls I got Noctis, which turns out is really good and my buddy got fairly mad at me after confessing how much money he spent trying to get him.

Just wanna also say thanks for all the info posted about the game, trying not give myself information overload and just trying to enjoy the game for now.

;_;

I would love a Noctis. Yeah, you got really lucky! But also, welcome! :)

Valentus

You have the best unit in the Game. Enjoy the Game and have fun.

Welcome to the Exvius gaf family.

mstevens

I just looked at the pull list I'm making... 35 of my last 37 pulls have been 3*. (Those two 4* were Freya and Rakshasa)

I'm just saving all that good luck for the crystal change, right?

edit: Overall so far - 58 3*, 15 4*, 1 5*. I'm very glad I decided to start off by rerolling!

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
yeah i'm not pulling even one more unit until the crystal change. sucks that i'm going to miss the FF2 banner (i do already have Firion and I'm not super high on Emperor, but I do want this banner's TMs eventually), but whatever.

AsakuraZ

Thanks for the welcome guys! And yeah after I pulled Noctis, I don't think I've seen anything even remotely close to being good since then, so I guess I used all my luck on that one pull.

Prototype

Sorry for double post, though I was editing the above post.

Thanks for the welcome guys! And yeah after I pulled Noctis, I don't think I've seen anything even remotely close to being good since then, so I guess I used all my luck on that one pull.

Your story is almost exactly mine, starting playing about 2 weeks ago and rerolled a bunch until I was satisfied with my first 10 units. Happy that I got Noctis too.

What's funny is I didn't know he was that great and I rerolled him a few times. Got him 3 times in 2 days of rerolling, before I needed up with the units I'm using now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom