• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDarkness

I wish you guys luck in trying to get the unit you want. There is no way in hell I'm going all in on this. With the with Gumi has been handing out tickets these days (as in, not really) I'm still saving up. I refuse to let Gumi pull me into that rabbit hole. Gonna do a couple of pulls for banner units for the raid and that's it. Get lucky with Orlandu, guys because I'll just use yours!

The main issue I have now is how much more to put into the Ifrit raid and whether or not to spend time on the new event. The sword looks nice and the katana would be great since the only TMR weapon I have is Rising Sun. Both would be useful, but I don't know about 50k. If it's anything like the last event, then there's no way I'll be getting both. Let's hope this one isn't so bad.

tuffymon

The main issue I have now is how much more to put into the Ifrit raid and whether or not to spend time on the new event. The sword looks nice and the katana would be great since the only TMR weapon I have is Rising Sun. Both would be useful, but I don't know about 50k. If it's anything like the last event, then there's no way I'll be getting both. Let's hope this one isn't so bad.

Why not keep the Ifrit raid going? It doesn't take energy, yields 300 (pro) rank xp, and 20k coins is worth $1mil (think thats right)... Course if time's against you, that's different.

leehom

And before you ask, my WoL is just there to do full break on round one, I leave him dead afterwards, hence the low hp on him.

Why leave him dead? My WoL breaks Ifrit every round, but I guess because my fight lasts ten minutes. Haven't watched your vid, maybe you can kill him in under 5.

Finally defeated ELT Efrit earlier today with someone's Yun. Got all the achievements except items. I guess I used one too many :(

EDarkness

Why not keep the Ifrit raid going? It doesn't take energy, yields 300 (pro) rank xp, and 20k coins is worth $1mil (think thats right)... Course if time's against you, that's different.

It's mostly about time. Not sure how much time the new event is going to take per run, but if it's not bad, I could see running it still. I guess we'll see.

Malakhov

Banned
Why leave him dead? My WoL breaks Ifrit every round, but I guess because my fight lasts ten minutes. Haven't watched your vid, maybe you can kill him in under 5.
Normally it lasts around 6 minutes. I use him to full break on round 1 so I can cast cover with Noctis. Then I alternate from warp break to thunder flask with noctis and chain it with olive and Gilgamesh. I'd need more fire resist gear on WoL to keep him alive and I refuse to waste megacrysts on a 2nd flame mail, I'm already at 1.45 million points and it will be all over soon.

tuffymon

Normally it lasts around 6 minutes. I use him to full break on round 1 so I can cast cover with Noctis. Then I alternate from warp break to thunder flask with noctis and chain it with olive and Gilgamesh. I'd need more fire resist gear on WoL to keep him alive and I refuse to waste megacrysts on a 2nd flame mail, I'm already at 1.45 million points and it will be all over soon.

You scared me with the it will be all over soon... I'm like shit I haven't hit 1.2m yet and I thought we had another week... We do have another week of this raid~

Malakhov

Banned
You scared me with the it will be all over soon... I'm like shit I haven't hit 1.2m yet and I thought we had another week... We do have another week of this raid~
Lol yeah sorry, I meant once I hit 1.6 million it'll all be over. Might do a few runs here and there to get some gils for the enhancements though.

SeanTSC

Blew 10 of my 110 tickets trying to get a Zidane this morning, sadly mostly junk. Oh well. Hopefully I pull him off banner, 'cause a third DW would be really nice.

1 hour 7 minutes until I blow 100 tickets on Orlandu.

Rixa

Blew 10 of my 110 tickets trying to get a Zidane this morning, sadly mostly junk. Oh well. Hopefully I pull him off banner, 'cause a third DW would be really nice.

1 hour 7 minutes until I blow 100 tickets on Orlandu.

Youre right. Iam really glad that I made 3rd DW, I have GG too. Now I can have Dual Wielding mage and 3 DPS dual wielders. Gives more options.
*Soon* the meltdowns start.

Waiting first drive by shitpost to emerge.

Prototype

not sure what I'm going to do. I'll let the fates decided once I see the banner.

I've read some really convincing posts about waiting because the banner is mostly shit, but damn it if there ever wasn't a bigger high risk/ high reward gamble, can't help but feel the excitement about it.

wilstreak

1 hour from now, i expect 80% of my friend will use their shiny new Orlandu.

I will blew all my ticket saving for this banner, the total of 3. I just hope i can get lawrence or Ovelia to help me with farming event. lol.

Good luck GAF!

Alkez

GL to everyone going for Orlandu. I just want to remind everyone of our motto here on Exvius GAF:

We pull on banners.

If you're going in on this banner that's fine, but I do not want to see anyone saying they're going to quit if they don't get him. Exvius GAF is more than just one unit.

Appreciate you all, and best of luck.

windfish

my macro still running at home so I got to wait for my daily, don't even feel the need to pull right now,
this thread will provide more than enough entertainment anyway. What a glorious day! :D

Good luck everyone!!

Ken

well that was less painful than i thought it'd be

TNOXa10.png
ZV9MTry.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom