• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this for PS4. Played a bit during both PS3 betas, but that was a while ago.

Going to join the Free Company and such. I'm so excited for this game

Frumix

Suffering From Success
[9:07]You land a blood-red bonytongue measuring 51.4 ilms!
[9:07]Data on the blood-red bonytongue is added to your fish guide.

EGCvnVv8_.png

Good night, sweet prince.

chrono01

Once again, amazon.ca is ahead of .com with pre-orders! I still keep checking myself every day. Best Buy had the PS4 version up, but that was the only version. Weird. I'm surprised it's taking this long for them to go up in other places.
Yeah, I'm guessing SE wants to squeeze out as many pre-orders at their online store as possible before they allocate additional copies to retailers. Depending on how many SE sell themselves, it's difficult to say how many there will be at other locations.

In any case, I've already redeemed the pre-order code from SE's online store [I should have read the notice about cancellation not being possible after using it...], so I'm stuck with it anyway. The USD --> CDN conversion will kill me, but it's not as though I'd save a lot ordering it from Amazon.ca anyway [not at that $189.99 price point].

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I'm guessing SE wants to squeeze out as many pre-orders at their online store as possible before they allocate additional copies to retailers. Depending on how many SE sell themselves, it's difficult to say how many there will be at other locations.

Yeah I think you're right. I only get from them now if it's a store exclusive, and titles like Type-0 were not. I grabbed Type-0 right away thinking it would be, but it did pop up on other sites. Amazon saved me money on no shipping costs, so I went with that. No issues so far with Digital River or Pepita Store personally, but I'm still overly cautious, rightfully so! But I'm pretty sure they are prolonging the SE Store orders to try and squeeze in those extra orders. I'm being good and waiting! No sign of them selling out yet, anyways.

iammeiam

TIL that the upshot of too much DPS in T13 is that pre-Divebombs winds up being the perfect time to repair all your gear.

I also learned Bara has lalafell blindness.

chrono01

I misclicked to first page and thought this was about live letter.
Such excitement back then. Hard to believe they still haven't sold out yet [although the higher-price point probably has something to do with that].

Makoto, you buy multiple figures at that price. No tears!
Or just one really expensive one!

Not to worry, I will be keeping my SE Collector's Edition pre-order. I got a lot of enjoyment out of A Realm Reborn, and I'm sure the same will apply with Heavensward. Given the amount of content SE delivered, I'm perfectly fine committing a bit of my extra money towards something I'm passionate about. It helps that I'll get a couple years out of this, easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom