• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood |OT| Y'all Need to Calm Down

aceface

It will work for literally 1 item for the life of your account, that's it. I saw it used when somebody needed to job swap days after buying a tome weapon in Gordias; they were able to get the tomes back but won't get another one for the life of the game. It's sort of there as a one-off "oops I trashed an item by mistake" or "oops I clicked the wrong thing at the vendor" customer service thing but as far as I know the 1 item ever rule is extremely inflexible.

But at this point in the gear cycle I don't think there's any single item 'worth' it; we're two-ish weeks from non-upgraded tome weapons being outclassed by primal weapons and 24-man content that will drop 330.

I used it once when I accidentally bought a wrong thing for relic. Like I bought a singing cluster instead of aether oils or something. At that point I couldn't deal with the thought of grinding any more tomes so I contacted a GM. They had me discard the wrong item and mailed me the correct one through mogmail.

Squishy3

i'm excited for league of final fantasy of the ancients of newerth

EiqlKXn_3qSin6SWKPmUrHgpas.jpg

Leunam

I'm actually pretty stoked for FFMOBA. I've only seen Brute Justice and Cruise Chaser though for the big bots, wonder if they're the only ones available.

I've been out of the loop for too long.
Has there been any additional word on a potential app update that will allow for retainer ventures and marketboard monitoring on mobile?

Squishy3

I've been out of the loop for too long.
Has there been any additional word on a potential app update that will allow for retainer ventures and marketboard monitoring on mobile?
I believe they said they're working on it and that they also plan on features like FC and Linkshell chat? Might be mistaken on the last two.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Another catgirl S-link. Excellent. I'm gonna cross all the lines.

It's literally the same thing as the last time but at 70 almost down to the storyline premise...

I fear Eureka and DD2 will also be no-effort repaints at this point.

I just found out the Stormblood porter has unique music but the SB mounts still use the HW theme and it's bothering me far more than it should.

I believe they said they're working on it and that they also plan on features like FC and Linkshell chat? Might be mistaken on the last two.
I believe last time it came up they said they had the chat features done but were holding off on releasing it to add the retainer and market board features. They also said they were aiming for release in late 2017/early 2018.

Blues1990

I joined the Malestorm Company and I'm trying to complete the 'My Little Chocobo' quest so that I can finally get a mount. But for some reason, I can't talk to the quartermaster to exchange company seals to get the Storm Chocobo Issuance.

I've been at this for over an hour, and I don't know what am I doing wrong. HALP!

Squishy3

I joined the Malestorm Company and I'm trying to complete the 'My Little Chocobo' quest so that I can finally get a mount. But for some reason, I can't talk to the quartermaster to exchange company seals to get the Storm Chocobo Issuance.

I've been at this for over an hour, and I don't know what am I doing wrong. HALP!
There's two, one is for Free Companies and the other one is for players. Make sure you're talking to the one on the right side of the desk, left side is for free companies.

Blues1990

There's two, one is for Free Companies and the other one is for players. Make sure you're talking to the one on the right side of the desk, left side is for free companies.

Boy, am I an idiot. Thank you for helping me. -_-

I'm really enjoying the game. I'm at level 33 Marauder, and I'm going to delve into blacksmithing and mining soon. So fun!

Resilient

with the new 24 man coming up, is it time to stockpile all Creation tomes? not worth spending them if you're sitting at like i313, right?

Squishy3

with the new 24 man coming up, is it time to stockpile all Creation tomes? not worth spending them if you're sitting at like i313, right?
chest legs are best left side and all the creation gear will be upgradeable for non-raiders come 4.2, weapon is worth it with 7 weeks of omega normal and 3 weeks of creation (or beat o2s and win the tomestone directly then you only need the 1000 creation)

but if you have full verity you're probably still ahead for any of the casual content in terms of ilvl requirements

i just realized since i want a house i won't be able to go for the new extreme blind within 10 minutes ;_;

Dragon Eye stack needed for Nastrond changed to 3 from 4.

\o/

Also apparently less of a penalty for missing Heavy Thrust's positional...? There was something up with it I wasn't aware of.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Why the HELL would you buff Hypercharge.
Why the HELL would you give WAR literally a better Intervention
What ARE those SMN changes
What ARE those half-hearted SCH reverts that address none of its problems

Fuck this game

IvorB

But I wanna fight Greg again.
I thought the more gimmicky fights were fun, anyway. /shrug

Fighting Greg is fun; having to go through Hildebrand quest line to do it is not. They need to keep this Hidlebrand business super optional like it is now.

Edit: is there a live letter happening? Anyone have the link?

Yeah it looks cleaner and more direct.

I wonder if all jobs have a simple HUD? Like wtf would you change for SAM? That one is already direct.

Also I still love Susano's theme (playing in the background right now)
Sam can just have 3 slots for sens and a normal meter for kenki

Omnicent

towers and cores? sounds familiar.
I don't know if I can deal with more pug pvp salt though.

Fuck even minions? Well since I am a SAM expect me to rush in and die I guess.

Ultimate looks hype. 3 Materia slots? Well hopefully my static can get O4S down by 10/10, so we can work on suffering through this.

IvorB

It's still going. They just showed off the new swimming areas in the old housing areas. Talking about Rival Wings now

Yeah I have failed at Twitch again. I found it on YouTube but it's in Japanese and the derpy translator is not there. How is everyone understanding it?

They should be dropping a trailer after the live letter is over.

Yeah I guess I will wait for the trailer ha ha.

Top Bottom