• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First batches of test screening reviews: Sky Captain, Collateral

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshifumi

Banned
i don't care if collateral isn't great, it's fucking michael mann and an la crime drama. that's almost sure to be at least decent.

Meier

DeadStar said:
what about the utterly phenomenal hellboy ;)

Hellboy will probably be in my top 10 at the end of the year but likely very low on it if it manages to say there. Very enjoyable flick but just because I enjoy a film a lot doesnt mean it's one of the best I see.

ohamsie

I'm looking forward to Sky Captain, I'm not expecting anything truly thought provoking, just a fun summer movie. I hope the reviews are good, I don't want to read them to avoid spoilers.

Alucard

Banned
I have loved the look and style of Sky Captain since the first trailer I saw of it. I really REALLY hope it turns out as well as they say, but I don't put much stock in Ain't It Cool reviews. I want to love this movie and if done right, I can totally see that happening. Jude Law is badass.

FoneBone

ohamsie said:
I'm looking forward to Sky Captain, I'm not expecting anything truly thought provoking, just a fun summer movie.
I can guarantee you won't be getting it. because it's not out until September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom