• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First images from Disney remake of Snow White and the Seven "Dwarves"

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
I know you did not mean to dunk on it, but if it was that in the mind of the new makers it is a bit insulting to those movies which they were technical marvel (including their mechanism for rendering deep and layered planes with their multiplane camera):

Hah! I know all about the multiplane rig, but I thought it was developed later! It'll be hilarious if the original film actually ends up having more depth than the remake.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
Hah! I know all about the multiplane rig, but I thought it was developed later! It'll be hilarious if the original film actually ends up having more depth than the original.

I've seen the actual original multiplane rig. It's in the lobby of the Frank Wells building on the Disney lot.

FeralEcho

Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, and this all look exactly the same.

Lion King looked like an expansion of Jungle Book, and was the most BORING THING EVER MADE. Jungle Book was good though.
I thought Beauty and the Beast looked better but maybe I'm just misremembering it since it's been so long since I've seen it.

ManaByte

Gold Member
I thought Beauty and the Beast looked better but maybe I'm just misremembering it since it's been so long since I've seen it.

The only one that looks different really is Aladdin, and that's the only one of the remakes that didn't try to do a 1:1 remake of them.

Top Bottom