• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - Saturday August 26th |OT| FOOK / YEAAAH

Guys. I decided to say fuck it and put $100k on Conor.

fjGJdox.png

How fucked am I?

Oh my.

MMA is about the closest you'll get to an actual street fight. If anything, the lack of rules in a street fight would be an advantage for an MMA fighter.

Not necessarily. In a street fight anything goes. You can't account for somebody getting hit in the back of the head with a chair from somebody's entourage. LOL

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Listening to bbc radio five live and Bunce came on and said this is going to be a bloodbath, Mayweather is going to absolutely punish Conor, he will bleed, it wont be pleasant.

Forward

If McGregor gets out of this without too severe brain damage, he's going to be laughing all the way to the bank-bank, after the blood bank.

Askani

Imagine being that poor dude who works customer service at the local cable company getting yelled at to no end.

Yeah I've been that phone guy during Wrestling and Boxing PPVs in a smallish city of 70k jackasses with nothing else to do.

It's not fun. Pray for their souls.

Top Bottom