• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - Saturday August 26th |OT| FOOK / YEAAAH

Syder

CONOR IS COMPLETELY SPENT!

TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif

Griss

Let's be honest, McGregor has already done enough that when he loses he can go back to MMA with his reputation intact.

I expected a first round KO and for him to look like a clown.

Mayweather is frequently compared to a scientist when it comes to boxing, but proponents of that sentiment forget that sports are often caught in a bunch of orthodoxy that keep participants blinded.

Here we see that Conor's outsider persepctive on distance and footwork is catching Mayweather off guard. That might sound like a small thing, but considering Mayweather's mastery of defense, it is indeed of HUGE significance.

Honestly, based on these first 3 rounds I'd say Conor is the favorite to win, with a big caveat: conditioning. We'll see if he's up to going the distance.

C4Lukins

The thing is I do not trust any of this. Say they discussed it and Conner wins. 6. Months from now there is a rematch and they make twice as much.

They could totally turn Boxing into the WWF.

N7.Angel

People expecting Mayweather to fight when he runned away for almost 2 decades... Connor don't know how to boxe, nice paycheck for both of them though...

Mayweather is frequently compared to a scientist when it comes to boxing, but proponents of that sentiment forget that sports are often caught in a bunch of orthodoxy that keep participants blinded.

Here we see that Conor's outsider persepctive on distance and footwork is catching Mayweather off guard. That might sound like a small thing, but considering Mayweather's mastery of defense, it is indeed of HUGE significance.

Honestly, based on these first 3 rounds I'd say Conor is the favorite to win, with a big caveat: conditioning. We'll see if he's up to going the distance.

breh

Top Bottom