• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - Saturday August 26th |OT| FOOK / YEAAAH

TTG

I thought Maywheather would have some gifable Conor swinging at air moments, he's getting bonked with idle jabs instead.

I knew this would be shit but fuck me, this is bottom of the barrel stuff. Mayweather is way past his prime but the dude is just fucking with McGregor, the latter looks like he's about to pass out any minute.

Probably an insult to even call this an exhibition match, probably WWE would be okay.

Not even watching the fight, but judging by the comments, I have my doubts that scoring will matter in the end. Floyd will probably knock him out at some point.

Which honestly, might be Mayweather's strategy. Make this look like a fight, boosting McGregor as an opponent 'worthy' of him. Then knock out his ass, setting up the rematch.

Syder

Look at Conor's face

then look at Floyd's face

Having your glove slightly touch your opponent is not a significant strike...

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I know McGregor is supposed to be getting gased, but Mayweather is looking more spent than usual too.

Fergie

Banned
DINbze0WsAA80Jq.jpg

SaiyanRaoh

For those that can't watch. Tommy Sotomayor is showing the fight on his Youtube channel.

I'm amazed he hasn't been flagged yet.

Sky sports have mayweather winning 4-2

People who think Conor won the first four rounds are going to be surprised by the actual score cards. Neither guy did shit. Those are the exact kind of rounds where judges will just give it to a guy for "ring generalship" or some other bullshit.

Top Bottom