• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - Saturday August 26th |OT| FOOK / YEAAAH

Bladelaw

This fight's going to get real nasty in a hurry I think. Conor knows he can't win on points so it's going to be haymakers with a high chance of DQ

Seik

Banned
megamanx-fillupf4b3e.jpg

He was selling a fight.

You guys take fight promotion too fucking seriously. Conor is here for the payday, he knows he's getting beaten.

I know. People are like "Mayweather is going to make McGregor eat his words!", like they didn't get together and collaborate on what they were going to say. This entire fight is a farce. A moderately entertaining farce, but a farce nonetheless.

You have to give it to Connor mate. Going the distance against the best boxer of all time having never fought hands-only before (gloved obvs) is pretty damn impressive. If he doesnt get KOd and loses by decision its still a massive win for him respect wise.

Kinda looks like McGregor is winning. Maybe I dont understand boxing.

I don't buy this. Mayweather at this point is only able to exceed his past accomplishments by making his next victory much more boring than the last.

And he's the greatest p-4-p boxer who ever lived.

studyguy

He's surviving. Floyd is largely playing with him. This isn't vintage Floyd. He's opening up because it's clear he has zero respect for Conor's skill/power.

Basically just riding this out lmao I don't know how you can come out taking a fight serious when you get shots to the spine and hammers to the back of the head. Fight so far is laughs

Z O N E

How many times is Mayweather going to turn his back and put his head down...

I can't even count the amount of times on my hand cause that's how many times it's happened...

Top Bottom