• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

I have a feeling this (City game) could go either way.

It's either going to be a frustrating afternoon or we will hammer them 5/6-0. I can't see it just being a nice and easy 2/3-0 formality.

We have a point to prove after no wins in our last 4 in all competitions.

Moobabe

I haven't seen it but your moaning about English players getting the benefit of the doubt is tedious.

Just seen the replay: the lino wasn't even looking at it despite being <10 yards away. No idea about Atkinson. English superpower is to make people look the other way, literally.

I am English - but Rose and Mason have both, somehow, managed to avoid cards in this game despite Atkinson having it permanently raised for every tackle. Let's call it poor officiating.

spidye

nKYT1oX.jpg

/DEAD

FuturusX

Arsenal keeper has to learn how to tip it around the post.

Oh and there's a certain irony in the fact that Arsenal really need to have a wee bit more possession.

L1NETT

hang aboot why didn't chaldi start ahead of Lamela

poor old eric doesn't look like he's got any substance about him

Hixx

I am English - but Rose and Mason have both, somehow, managed to avoid cards in this game despite Atkinson having it permanently raised for every tackle. Let's call it poor officiating.

I like it.

-

Ospina is the new Pantilimon who was the new Mannone who was the new Mignolet.

Tc91

Spurs are gonna lose this in the last few mins aren't they.

Playing at 100mph all out attack they are gonna get countered at some point.

Moobabe

Pretty average stuff from the gunners today - I like this high energy Spurs approach though - Arsenal simply aren't competing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom